Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The 3 for 1 general quiz (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  63  64  65   
Author Topic: The 3 for 1 general quiz
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Former dictator of Cargg?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
1) Slumber Party '57

2) One out of many

3) Vatican City

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Still need Debra Winger's first acting role

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
OK I'll guess...

1. Wonder Woman

2. One out of many

3. Vatican City

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Still need Debra Winger's first acting role

Actually my answer would be the right answer, IMO. Slumber Party '57 was released in January of 1976 while Winger's appearance on Wonder Woman wasn't until November of the same year. So she was running around naked on the big screen before her appearance as Wonder Girl.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am basing my answer on the fact the the Wonder Woman episode used "Introducing" in the credits. My understanding was that only an actor's first role could use the word "Introducing". Did Slumber Party 57 have the words "Introducing"?

I would have to give the next questions to Blacula, unless you can convince him otherwise, Scott.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

To my knowlege 'introducing' isn't always used on an actor's first appearance. It depends on the production company and actor's representation. And I haven't seen Slumber Party since I was a teen. I actually had to look up the release date on MGM's site to see if it was before or after WW (which I had totally forgotten about).

I'm fine with passing it on to Blacula as I've had a turn recently.

[ December 20, 2004, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Geeze I have created a monster I have known exactly one answer lol

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

You take the question Scott. I can't think of anything and will be away from the computer for a few days anyway.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

OK Scott seems to be busy too and since I'm off to Manchester for a few days tomorrow I'll just ask a few easy questions so whoever gets them first just go ahead and ask the next question without waiting for confirmation -

Geography - Name one Commonwealth country.

History - Who shot Abraham Lincoln?

Pop Culture - Which TV show was 'about nothing'?

Blacula
Easy

OK I'm back from my holiday and still no one's answered this question.

Come on guys - its easy.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Canada

2. John Wilkes Booth

3. Seinfeld.

Too easy! I'm lucky no one's been around.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Well done Kent! I thought this question would be a nice Christmas gift to everyone but you were the only one around to unwrap it. Enjoy!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, folks:

1. Who immediately preceded George Washington as the chief executive officer of the USA?

2. What do Demi Moore, Richard Simmons, John Stamos, Richard Dean Anderson, Tia Carrere, Janine Turner and Ricky Martin all have in common (other than being celebrities)?

3. Provide the last word, and tell the significance of the phrase: "A man, a plan, a canal: _____"

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
1. John Hanson

2. They all played on General Hospital before they were stars.

3. Panama. It's a palindome.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  63  64  65   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.