Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretzels
Potato Chips
Peanuts

Name three female poets.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Marianne Moore
Edna St. Vincent Millay
Emily Dickinson

Name three DC superheroes who are Canadian and whose superhero codenames end with the letter 'X'.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Centrix
Sparx
Flying Fox (saaaaaaay... whatever happened to him?)

Name three legion rejects who never A. later became a Legionnaire, B. joined the Subs, or C. became a villain.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
X Bomb Betty
Cannus
Lester Spiffany

Name three Charlie's Angels (The character's name, that is)

[ June 27, 2009, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sabrina Duncan
Jill Munroe
Kris Munroe

Name three faculty members from Archie's Riverdale High.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Miss Grundy
Prof. Flutesnoot
Coach Kleats

Name three TV shows set in a school.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Room 222
Coach
Dangerous Minds

Name three fictional (non-Archie) teachers.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Mr. Chipping (Good-bye Mr. Chips)
Mr. Kotter (Welcome Back Kotter)
Professor Roy Hinkley (Gilligan's Island)

Name three famous bandits/outlaws.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jesse James
Cole Younger
Billy the Kid

Name three Clint Eastwood roles other than Dirty Harry.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Rowdy Yates - Rawhide
Philo Bedow - Every Which Way but Loose
Josey Wales - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Name three male Legionnaires that Saturn Girl's kissed..other than Lightning Lad.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Timber Wolf
Ultra Boy
Cosmic Boy

Name three characters who have destroyed a Servant of Darkness.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I think we are stumped here. I think Sun Boy destroyed the Guardian servant. The High Father changed the Orion servant back into Orion, thus destroying that one. And I think I recall the Superman servant being disintergrated, by Wildfire???

Anyway, to get this thread rolling again.

Name three members of the Greek Pantheon.

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Oh, sorry; forgot this was going on.

As I recall, this was the final fate of the Servants:
- one of them died early on after being hit by debris while approaching Earth, in LSH Annual #1
- the Lydea Mallor one was killed by Yera
- the Orion one was transformed by Highfather and killed by Darkseid
- the Superman one was killed by Element Lad and Timber Wolf
- I think the Guardian one was killed by Wildfire
- I think the Kalibak one was killed by Star Boy and one of the other Servants

Greek Pantheon: Zeus, Hades, Poseidon.

Name three Legionnaires whose homeworlds are not in the same dimension as is the Legion they're members of.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl, Tyroc and Quislet.

Next:
Name three of Superman's "LL"s, other than Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

[Don't know if Tyroc counts since Marzal was an island, not a world, but . . .]

Lori Lemaris
Lana Lang
Lucy Lane

Next:
Name three U.S. presidents who served less than two years in office.

--------------------

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.