Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Tonight I died twice.

2) Today my roommate scared me.

3) This afternoon I was invited to a party.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
2)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
3)

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, my roommate did scare me a little. He had been having a rough morning with little things going wrong and he just got so angry. The anger was not directed at me at all, but still it was a little scary.

And last night I did die twice. I was playing AD&D and my character got chomped by a lion. The party had a wish ring and used one of the wishes to bring me back to life. At the very next encounter, I rolled a 1 (an automatic miss) in getting out of the way of a red dragon's fire breath. I then rolled and got a critical hit, which resulted in me getting double the hit point loss and dying a second time. The party then had to use a second wish to bring me back to life again.

I did lie when I said I was invited to a party yesterday. I did get invited to my brother's cook-out the day before yesterday. But no party invites yesterday.

Your turn Jerry

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

1) My mother is coming to visit me in November.

2) My maternal grandmother was a welder.

3) My family holds a family reunion each year the weekend following my deceased paternal grandmother's birthday,

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
3)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Outdoor Miner for the win. Both my maternal and paternal grandmothers were seamstresses in a local pants factory. Can't wait to see Mom in November.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

1. I have had my poetry published.

2. I collect pins.

3. I once came very close to seriously injuring Ray Bradbury.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

2. I collect pins.

--------------------

cleome46

--------------------

Jerry
active

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Cleome has it.

I collect pins, and I once came thisclose to knocking Bradbury down a flight of stairs at a con. He never noticed me twist out of the way.

I almost had poetry published, actually, but decided against it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.