Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
2)

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
3)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis made the correct choice (and the only one left). I have never met William "the Refrigerator" Perry despite the fact that we are both alums of the same university and SC natives.

I got to meet Adam West in an autograph session after he put on a speech at my university in advance of Tim Burton's first Batman movie.

Bill Murray has a residence near where I work and has shopped there on several occasions. (He's also a co-owner of our local minor league baseball team.) Once he was picking out a DVD with his son and I recommended "Groundhog Day"! [Smile]

You're up, Quis!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1) I have met Patrick Troughton (the second Doctor)

2) I have swum in the Mediterranean Sea

3) I have been in a salt mine

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
2)

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
3)

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
1)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
I got to meet Adam West in an autograph session after he put on a speech at my university in advance of Tim Burton's first Batman movie.

I met him on the same U tour!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I did meet Patrick Troughton at a Chicago Dr. Who convention. He was in the hall waiting to go on to a panel when I past him. Hegave me his autograph when I asked him.

I did go into a salt mine when I went to Poland. It is the Wieliczka Salt Mine. It was pretty amazing, especially the church in the mine with rock salt chandeliers.

But I have never swum in the Mediterranean Sea. I haven't even been close enough to swim in it.

Your turn Rockhopper Lad

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:

I met him on the same U tour!
Awesome! I remember his speech was very critical of what he perceived the new film to be...something you wouldn't want your kids to watch. He wasn't really wrong.

West's Batman was many things, but it was a fun and entertaining romp you could watch with kids. I love the Burton films and Nolan's as well, but I can't really watch them with my kids.

There's always the excellent Brave and the Bold cartoon, at least.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1) I do not know how to swim.

2) I keep a Slinky on my desk at work.

3) My first car was a 1980 Chevy Impala.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
1)
Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1)

OK 2)

--------------------

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
Uh...Quis and I both posted 1) within a split-second of each other. Now what?

EDIT: Quis is way ahead of me! Thank you for being a gentleman, Quis.

Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
3)

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.