Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That is the lie. Actually my great niece just had corrective eye surgery for her lazy eyes.

The tattoo I got in San Diego in 2008 and it was Quislet's symbol. It wasn't until later that I realized they had put a cross at the bottom instead of an arrow, making it look more like the female symbol. Had it corrected here in Boston.

My dad taught auto body at the local tech school and had me grade some tests for him once.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
okay, then...

1. I have only been in the Pacific time zone since September.
2. I have only been in British Columbia or Washington state since September.
3. I have only been in Canada since September.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
3. I have only been in Canada since September.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
1. I have only been in the Pacific time zone since September.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The last time I left Canada was the weekend of August 27, a weekend trip to Seattle
The last time i was anywhere but BC or WA was August 21, the day I flew out here.
At Christmas, i went out. To see friends in eastern BC... A part of the province that lies in Mountain time.

Ibby has the lie!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oopsie! I made the thread hibernate for a month and a half [Frown]

1) Blaze and I made chicken and fish jambalaya together.
2) Blaze and I went shopping for business clothes together.
3) Blaze and I finished off two pitchers of mind-numbing cocktails together.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

and for what it's worth, I hope this one isn't the lie! [Wink]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:

and for what it's worth, I hope this one isn't the lie! [Wink]

This is so true - 2 1/2 pitchers, actually. And we had another pitcher a few hours before. Needless to say, we were wasted [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

Just earlier this month, actually. Blaze loves my cooking, but my honey's getting quite good at it too.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:

And Quis has it! We've never actually gone clothes shopping together, although we're both looking forward to checking each other out in the dressing room [Razz]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. I have 140 fans
2. The book I am currently reading is boring
3. I have a funeral to attend on Tuesday.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

3. I have a funeral to attend on Tuesday.
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
1. I have 140 fans

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I do have 140 fans on the Huffington Post.
And the book I am reading is pretty boring. I didn't think it would be. It is a book about firsts. First airplane passenger, first ballet, first envelope, etc. and I am into that sort of thing.

I did not have a funeral to attend today. The funeral is tomorrow, Wednesday. It is for my brother's mother-in-law. She was 94 and passed away peacefully.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

okay, then...
For my upcoming trip:

This will be my first round trip originating from the west coast.
I will be overnighting in Toronto the night before my return flight, as it departs at 7 a.m..
I will be initially flying out from Seattle, but the return flight lands in Vancouver.

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.