Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!) (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Multiverse Legion Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!)
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
(SW6) Dragonmage - 448
(Glorithverse) Impulse (Kent Shakespeare) - 48
(SW6) Andromeda - 4

[Sizzle]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seemingly Impossible
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seemingly Impossible   Email Seemingly Impossible         Edit/Delete Post     
(Postboot) Invisible Kid 200
(Postboot) Gates 100
(Postboot) Umbra 100
(Postboot) Chameleon 100

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Good to see you posting in the game, Seemingly Impossible! I actually tried to PM you, but you had the feature disabled, and I didn't want to resort to email [Smile]

I don't look in very often, and sign in more rarely yet. Not much point to having private messaging turned on in those circumstances!
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I am sorely tempted to tinker with my votes this round. As of now, I'm ending up with a lot of "wasted" votes again. But I promised I wouldn't, so I'll just be sitting on the edge of my seat for the next 15 hours or so.

quote:
Originally posted by Seemingly Impossible:

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Good to see you posting in the game, Seemingly Impossible! I actually tried to PM you, but you had the feature disabled, and I didn't want to resort to email [Smile]

I don't look in very often, and sign in more rarely yet. Not much point to having private messaging turned on in those circumstances!
Well, I'm glad that this game is compelling enough to entice you to sign in. You couldn't have come at a more interesting time, either - your vote totally turned the tide of the last round, just like it did in Multiverse Legion Survivor when it looked like Gates would go home!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
250 (Postboot) Magno
250 (Threeboot) Triplicate Girl

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Preboot Wildfire 111
Postboot Gates 129
Preboot Quislet 260

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Glorithverse) Laurel Gand - 300

(Glorithverse) Impulse/Kent Shakespeare - 200

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
(SW6) Andromeda 121

(Postboot) Magno 6

(Retroboot) Tyroc 373

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Umbra [Postboot] 204
Invisible Kid [Postboot] 115
Live Wire [Postboot] 113
Magno [Postboot] 57
Gates [Postboot] 11

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

ROUND SEVEN ENDS!

In one of the closest rounds yet, we emerge with the last 40% of our Top 25!

22 Legionnaires got votes this round, with the following totals:

(Preboot) Shadow Lass -500
(SW6) Dragonmage -448
(Postboot) Umbra -374
(Retroboot) Tyroc -373
(SW6) Andromeda -373
(Preboot) Saturn Girl -372
(Postboot) Gates -320
(Postboot) Saturn Girl -320
(Postboot) Invisible Kid -315
(Postboot) Live Wire -313
(Postboot) Magno -313

(Preboot) Wildfire -311
(Glorithverse) Laurel Gand -300
(Preboot) Quislet -260
(Threeboot) Triplicate Girl -250
(Glorithverse) Impulse (Kent Shakespeare) -248
(Preboot) Supergirl -150
(Preboot) Dawnstar -150
(Postboot) Chameleon -100
(Postboot) XS -70
(Postboot) Kid Quantum II -70
(Postboot) Apparition -70

We have a tie for 10th, so accumulated votes come into play. Live Wire has 227 to Magno's 218, so Garth takes the final spot!

That was really close, though, and all the Legionnaires who got points this round are lucky to have such devoted fans.

EDE is also the only voter who's been playing this game who hasn't voted in the last couple rounds. Right now I'm expecting an even dozen votes per round.

[ November 16, 2011, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Go Garth! With his return, the two Imra's, and Lyle, I'm pretty happy with these results. Gates and Andromeda too. Dragonmage & Tyroc, not so much.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

YOUR TOP 25 - maybe I should get Ryan Seacrest to announce?

(Postboot) Brainiac 5 (Top 15)
(Postboot) Cosmic Boy (Top 15)
(Postboot) Gates
(Postboot) Invisible Kid
(Postboot) Kinetix (Top 15)
(Postboot) Leviathan (Top 15)
(Postboot) Live Wire
(Postboot) M'Onel (Top 15)
(Postboot) Monstress (Top 15)
(Postboot) Saturn Girl
(Postboot) Shikari (Top 15)
(Postboot) Spark (Top 15)
(Postboot) Triad (Top 15)
(Postboot) Umbra
(Preboot) Colossal Boy (Top 15)
(Preboot) Dream Girl (Top 15)
(Preboot) Karate Kid (Top 15)
(Preboot) Saturn Girl
(Preboot) Shadow Lass
(Preboot) Superboy (Top 15)
(Preboot) Timber Wolf (Top 15)
(Retroboot) Tyroc
(SW6) Andromeda
(SW6) Dragonmage
(SW6) Leviathan (Top 15)

In what I believe is an inversion of trends on Legion World, only 11/25 are female. Only 6/15 of the Top 15 are female, as well.

14/25 are Postboot, with only 7/25 Preboot. 7/25 are unique Legionnaires (I'm counting Gates and Tyroc among them; the other 5 are Kinetix, Monstress, Shikari, Superboy and Dragonmage).

There are only 7 duplicates total on the list: 3 Gim Allons, 2 Imra Ardeens, and 2 Tasmia Mallors.

Here are the bonus points the Top 15 will start with. After some thinking, I've given them 15% of accumulated votes. I'd originally intended to set a cap at 100 or 120, but only two Legionnaires ended up with scores over 100 anyway.

(Postboot) Brainiac 5 - 78
(Postboot) Cosmic Boy - 60
(Postboot) Gates - 0
(Postboot) Invisible Kid - 0
(Postboot) Kinetix - 90
(Postboot) Leviathan - 73
(Postboot) Live Wire - 0
(Postboot) M'Onel - 50
(Postboot) Monstress - 135
(Postboot) Saturn Girl - 0
(Postboot) Shikari - 49
(Postboot) Spark - 69
(Postboot) Triad - 51
(Postboot) Umbra - 0
(Preboot) Colossal Boy - 70
(Preboot) Dream Girl - 78
(Preboot) Karate Kid - 104
(Preboot) Saturn Girl - 0
(Preboot) Shadow Lass - 0
(Preboot) Superboy - 74
(Preboot) Timber Wolf - 81
(Retroboot) Tyroc - 0
(SW6) Andromeda - 0
(SW6) Dragonmage - 0
(SW6) Leviathan - 64

These points will be added to their votes for this round.

I'll skew the point system a bit to give the Lower 10 a sporting chance at playing catchup!

[ November 16, 2011, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Edit: I misnumbered the round! Edited to change it to ROUND EIGHT!

ROUND EIGHT RULES - Who will be Your Top 12?

Back to normal voting mechanics for this round!

Rank your Top 12 Legionnaires once more! Top 12 advance to the finals, though as promised earlier, we get to vote on the 13 who are eliminated this round.

Points will be given as follows:

1st - 150
2nd - 120
3rd - 90
4th - 70
5th - 50
6th - 35
7th - 20
8th - 15
9th - 10
10th - 5
11th - 3
12th - 1

Round ends early morning, US Pacific time, November 18, Friday.

House Rules

1) Each round will last about 48 hours, and will end early morning PST.
2) I'll vote at or near the start of every round to eliminate bias on my part.
3) I won't disallow changing of votes. I'll post on this thread the minute I start tallying to alert everyone; votes (or vote changes) that come in after that will be ignored.
4) In case of errors in the results, I'll post a correction immediately. If anyone's vote was affected by the error, and that poster wasn't able to correct the error in time, he or she will get a makeup vote next round - +15 points to give a Legionnaire of their choosing.
5. Ties will be broken by looking at the accumulated votes Legionnaires earned in previous rounds.
6. Voting rules may change every round, so read carefully before posting!
7. Points also reset per round, giving each Legionnaire a clean slate. But every vote is important because accumulated votes from previous rounds are used to break ties. You never know when such a vote can save one of your favorites!

[ November 17, 2011, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
Go Garth! With his return, the two Imra's, and Lyle, I'm pretty happy with these results. Gates and Andromeda too. Dragonmage & Tyroc, not so much.

I'm actually also pleasantly surprised by how much I like this Top 25. There are only 2 or 3 whom I'd like to see go home, and even then not that much.

My vote:

1) (Postboot) Kinetix
2) (Postboot) Brainiac 5
3) (Postboot) Live Wire
4) (Postboot) Umbra
5) (Postboot) Monstress
6) (Postboot) Gates
7) (Postboot) Saturn Girl
8) (Postboot) Shikari
9) (Postboot) Spark
10) (Postboot) Triad
11) (Postboot) Cosmic Boy
12) (Postboot) M'Onel

Edit: I accidentally voted for 15 instead of 12. What was I thinking? Also moved some Legionnaires around.

[ November 16, 2011, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
01. Saturn Girl (Preboot)
02. Andromeda (SW6)
03. Dream Girl (Preboot)
04. Tyroc (Retroboot)
05. Leviathan (SW6)
06. Dragonmage (SW6)
07. Timber Wolf (Preboot)
08. Invisible Kid (Postboot)
09. Triad (Postboot)
10. Gates (Postboot)
11. Brainiac 5 (Postboot)
12. Cosmic Boy (Postboot)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
The only tough thing about this for me was picking the order for the Top 4.

1. (Postboot) Saturn Girl
2. (Postboot) Live Wire
3. (Postboot) Invisible Kid
4. (Preboot) Saturn Girl
5. (Preboot) Timber Wolf (Top 15)
6. (Postboot) Gates
7. (Postboot) M'Onel - 50
8. (Preboot) Dream Girl (Top 15)
9. (Postboot) Triad (Top 15)
10. (Postboot) Brainiac 5 (Top 15)
11. (Preboot) Superboy (Top 15)
12. (SW6) Andromeda

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.