Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » What's My Line (aside from being a superhero) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's My Line (aside from being a superhero)
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think that I would have to give that a no, as I think it would be stretching it way too much to try to fit anything I do in with those categories.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you the head of this organization?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I have at times been the head of the organization, but have at other times worked for others.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you work with finances?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

It is certainly the case that a significant amount of monetary resources pass through my hands.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When you worked for others, was it in the same organization that you headed?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

There are distinguishable organizations, some of which I've headed and in some of which I've worked for others, so I think the answer to your question is no.

This may be a disputable point, however.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Is this a profit making organization?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

That's already been asked, but, yes, the intention of this organization is to make a profit.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Does this organization bear your name?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Well, I've said that there's multiple organizations in play, here, but at least some of them would be correctly described as using my name.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

this is a tough one. I think this will be wrong, but here goes.

Are you a philanthropist Like Bruce Wayne?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

So, one of the disadvantages of playing the game this way is that you lose out on the reactions of the audience, guest, and host.

I'm pretty sure that guess would result in massive [ROTFLMAO]

No, I am not a philanthropist like Bruce Wayne.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you an industrialist like Lex Luthor?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

No, I am not an industrialist like Lex Luthor.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.