Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Nightwing (spoilers) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Nightwing (spoilers)
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This ended surprisingly quickly. I'm left curious about what Rose Wilson is thinking, and what side of the 'fence' she'll end up upon.

I'm looking forward to a new take on the character, one that'll *build* him, instead of tearing him down, brick by brick.

[ December 16, 2005, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Mystery Lad ]

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I believe they had to end this storyline sooner than they wished in order to fit it in with IC and "One Year Later". The next two issues will likely set that up.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
To Devin:

Na na na na, na na naaaah na, heeey heeey, gooooodbye!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, I almost want to see Dick get replaced. Heheh, then how would you guys feel about the way he's been portrayed.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

His current portrayal would still suck, and I would continue to save a couple of bucks every month.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
What if it's a different Dick????

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Dick Cheney IS.... Wingnut! [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

LOL!

The original Earth-W sidekick to the Bushman!

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
NIGHTWING #116

Guess the infiltration of the Society plot got dropped. But did Dick Grayson? He don't look so hot on the last page. Will Chemo's radiation be the cause of Nightwing's death?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

You know, I used to think I overreacted to things, and then I see what Slade arranges here...

Taken on it's own, this issue had some good moments. Just don't stop to think about why Dick goes out of his way to try to save Blockbuster's lawyer and why he thought his plan to save Bludhaven had any hope of working. It's better that way.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
This issue actually made me feel a little better about all the idiocy that's been going on in this title for months. At least there's an explanation for what Dick was trying to do. (Not that I would disagree with OM, it wasn't likely to work [Big Grin] )

Now, has anyoe seen the solicit for the April (?) issue?

Click Here For A SpoilerIt's OYL and there are now two Nightwings! Looks like one is Dick and the other is Jason.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Dick getting doused with Chemo's mess is going to end up giving him powers.. as aluded to in Wizard magazine.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

That would ruin Dick Grayson for me, IMO.

Jamie

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I'd rather he not get powers, either. The character doesn't need them.

--------------------

Stratum
Booster Club President

I order everyone here to rush out to their CBS and look at the last page of the current Nightwing....

WOW!

Jamie

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.