Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Random DCnU Revue (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Random DCnU Revue
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I loved Oracle. The ONLY thing that got me reading the New52 Batgirl was Gail. I went back to this month's DCBS order and removed it. [sigh]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
It sucks, but I think Gail did a really good job at recreating Barbara Gordon for a modern audience while still keeping to her spirit. Gail's Batgirl is, for me, the best take on the character that I've read in YEARS, and I think she established a good template on how to approach her in the future.

I've heard some good things about the guy doing the guest arc (maybe picking up as full-time writer?), Ray Fawkes, so I might give that first issue a fair shot.

From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.