Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » STRANGERS with CANDY (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: STRANGERS with CANDY
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
For real. Stupid young people, running around using condoms and being politically correct and stuff.

SwC is the cure for that!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep! That litmus test thing is so true...

And Hooray on the Venture Bros almost-renewal!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone want to see the poster? I thought so.

http://www.latinoreview.com/films_2005/showest/strangerwithcandy.jpg

[ March 17, 2005, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Lightning Lad!!!!!!!!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That poster makes me moist as a snack cake!

Jackie, if this movie doesn't play at Overton Square, I'm gonna, like, totally wig out!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
LASH, if it plays there, I'm going to every showing the first day!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Psychout
Your mind is my playground

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Psychout   Email Kid Psychout         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks LLad!!! i have something to live for!!! of course it took six months extra to get Hellboy down here.

guess i'm gonna have to lock in the minions and make them watch every single episode in one sitting to prepare.

From: Melbourne, Auz. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Kid, I wish I was one of your minions!

Jackie, I'll meet you there!

--------------------

Kid Psychout

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Psychout   Email Kid Psychout         Edit/Delete Post     
oh yeh, minion status is very cool.

One friend came to see some of the Melbourne Comedy Festival (if you ever come to Auz, do it during festival time) and to wind down we watched a few episodes. He suggested to me that the show would be even better if it was set in California.
That's right, the SW-OC.

now watching either show gets me giggling inappropriatly. Especially imagining the girl-on-girl plotline with Mischa Barton and Gerry.

Or Gerry on the water-polo team. (disturbed maiacal laughter ensues).

From: Melbourne, Auz. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Psychout

And, Lashie, i would in a flash minionize you, but you are already so above it! You got your own day for pessakes.

Minions are for educating in the important things like SWC, HTF and the correct way to buy me drinks (in volume).

KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
So has anyone heard anything about the SWC movie??

Has it come out and I missed it? *choke*

Has it been shelved?? *double choke*

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Only, don't get too excited over that. From http://www.jerriblank.com/swcmovie.html:

quote:
After the film debuted on January 24, 2005 at Sundance it was picked up by Warner Independent Pictures for distribution. The Warner Independent website had shown that the limited Fall release (I didn't say "full release") was scheduled for October 21st—with a wider release planned for the following weeks—but their Strangers With Candy page has since been removed. One of my contacts has informed me that his inside source at Warner Independent told him that Strangers With Candy "is no longer on our slate". If you want to help, you and your friends can send email to press@warnerindependent.com to tell them that you want Candy!!!

KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks LL!

I'm off to harangue Warner Independent Pictures now!

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Go for it KC! I'm sure we can get Lash and knowjack to join you.
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.