Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » STRANGERS with CANDY (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: STRANGERS with CANDY
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Sarah Jessica Parker's little cameo was one of the only funny parts of the movie. That and the "beast with a hundred eyes". Needless to say I was a little dissapointed with the movie.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
S-JP's role was apparently cut significantly... she has 2 more good scenes in the "deleted scenes" section (the first deleted scene especially is HILARRRRRRRIOUS-- don't miss this!).

I read somewhere that Amy Sedaris had a strong dislike for Sarah... putting it mildly. Take that with the internet grain of salt, though.

I still think the movie is a great exended-version of a SwC episode.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Region 4 has ZERO...Z-E-R-O special stuff...probably why I was dissapointed.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I knew there was a reason that I liked this commercial (aside from my normal perversion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkvhnRAd4V0

It's Jimmy Tickles!

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmigosh! Jimmy Tickles! Thanks for posting that.

Amy Sedaris will be on Letterman Tuesday, May 1st!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Jerri Blank fans, sign in with a favorite quote from this twisted Comedy Central show!

"I like the pole AND the hole!"

Tee hee!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad our discussion gave you a reason to have a good "titter" if not a gafawh.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's back!!! The thread that sent Lardlad into a snarling rage has returned to garner more posts than ever before!! [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.