Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » The Dark Knight Official Thread ... Spoilers (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Dark Knight Official Thread ... Spoilers
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
snore: Almost nothing about it seemed interesting to me. Enjoyed most of the first two but this one? Punches were in slow motion. Car chases were in slow motion. Didn't seem to matter who was talking. It was five words, pause. Five words, pause.... And quite honestly I felt they waited much too long to get to the point and I wasn't impressed with how that was pulled off. The ending was projected.

After an hour of it, I just kind of put it in the background and played solitaire.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

Too much Chicago. It's Gotham. Movie's are usually better at disguising but this was so clearly Chicago it was distracting (to me).

That's funny, I kept thinking that The Dark Knight Rises was obviously filmed in LA. (except for the aerial scenes of course ... actually some of them ARE LA too ... I recognize the buildings!). Which makes me kind of sad because it happens ALL the time ... these big city scenes filmed in LA ... meant to be New York ... and people have this impression of LA as all suburban. I wish they would make more city movies shot in LA actually set in LA.
That quote was from the previous movie. For this one, Pittsburgh was in there but I imagine that was all filmed separately as it was mostly scenes around the stadium.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.