Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Self Love (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Self Love
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't practice self love.

I've pretty much perfected it.

A little beer, some Gretchen Wilson on the stereo...um, have I said to much?

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cLSHeome:
Here ya' go. Out of date, but you can click on the thumbnails and cruise around if you wanna', Power Seid.

[Cheers]

I'm hoping to have more current stuff available for viewing sometime next year.

You did all those? They are funky cool!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
ditto that!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I am good in being patient and slow to anger, trying not to be judgemental. I would say that I am pretty intelligent, funny, and good looking. Plus lately I can fart up a storm.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
well, you do live in beantown. [Wink]

I think I have many good points, but I really hate to toot my own horn. I can admit them to myself, and that's (usually) enough for me, in terms of self-validation.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
holy ...

these are fantastic!!!

[Smile]

thanks, i'm going to spend time browsing through them now.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
They really are, Cle.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, since I don't want to ruin Exnihil's thread, I'll eschew my usual aw-shucks manner and say that you guys are absolutely right. I put a huge amount of work into those damn pictures, and it's high time that they got the adoration they deserve.

[Big Grin]

Also, the newer ones are even better, so I'll let you know when they're up.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Me...average looking...overweight, but not obesely. Hair is nothing to look at...literally. [Smile]

What I am though, is a good dad. That's enough.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wonderful art, cleome!

I was just called on and asked to do something for church tomorrow. I think I'm most proud of the fact that I'm willing to say yes and help someone in need. I think it's a privilege that others feel comfortable calling me and asking me to help.

I'm open-minded and dedicated to doing the best job I can. This usually involves writing or teaching writing. I want to give my students something that will be useful them, not only in their academic careers but in their lives beyond college. I want to create a fun and engaging learning environment which can put them on the path to discovering who they truly are and what their own gifts are.

I take writing and teaching very seriously; myself, not so much. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent work Cleome!

I don't really have much self-love.
Really don't have very good self image.

But I am an awesome metal vocalist.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
not really a self promoter either but I can honestly say I adore my wife, my peeps and my cat! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks again, Guys. [Hug]

future king, has your kitty made an appearance in the LMB Pets Pics thread yet?

Also, I need for somebody to tell me if I should incorporate the results from this thread into that subheading just below my icon-- or is that too much self-love for even Legion World...?

[Hmmm?]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I love myself, I want you to luv me...

--------------------

Something pithy!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I love everybody, and I'm next!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.