Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Self Love (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Self Love
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
If you need visuals...

thank Quis

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
It must be that time of year again...

Walking through the hallways at work today, I keep catching sight of my own reflection thinking, "Damn... you nailed it."

My favorite jeans, cool chelsea boots, the perfect combination of product and humidity to make my hair look awesome, and about a day and a half of not shaving.

Ex looks good today. [Wink]

I'm so vain...
I guess I know this post is about me...
I'm so vain...
I guess I know this post is about me...
Don't I?
Don't I?
Don't I?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so full of myself there's two of me.

My card.
Click for fullsize image

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I suppose there are some things I could brag about. I seem to do a pretty good job of starting games in Spaceopoly. I started both the Legion trivia and the non-Legion trivia threads (on other boards I think!) and they persist to this day.

Of course, any game gets old after awhile. I remember a few years ago I had just about stopped checking Spaceopoly because it was so dead. Then, I decided to start the "I'm Thinking of an Animal" thread. This thread reached locking faster than any other thread I can think of. A few months later, I started the "Where Am I?" thread, which might have reached locking faster than the animal one! All of a sudden, Spaceopoly was fun again, and several people were playing.

These "20-question-type" threads inspired at least 2 other threads started by other people - the "I'm Thinking of an Annual" and "I'm Thinking of a Legion Character" threads.

So, the point is, if you like Spaceopoly, I am either directly or indirectly responsible for some of the more active threads there. Send money.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I work a half-time schedule right now, so I'm half as tired as the average prole come Friday night, but also twice as broke.

So I've eschewed any Friday night partying in favor of doing chores. Last Friday night, it was a three-foot stack of mending. Last night, I cleaned the kitchen so it looked perfect when I woke up Saturday morning. No dishes in the sink, no empty ice trays, and no dirty coffee pot facing me when I woke up Saturday morning. w00t!

If I can't be prosperous, I'm at least going to be organized, by damn! [Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.