Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion love lives...! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Legion love lives...!
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Postboot, in the Wildfire futuristic Annual, he was shown married to a tall blonde (not identified, but presumably meant to be Andromeda). I guess that counts as an Elseworlds.

IIRC, Umbra briefly contemplated a relationship, but just found him too ornery.

Don't forget his secret stash of holo-pics of Dreamer, Spark and "In-".

Brainy was one of Luornu's love victims in GR.

Koko loved him in his own simian way.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
A little [Bump] to a great thread.

Preboot, Shady began with a crush on Brainy that quickly shifted to Mon. Not sure how you'd count crushes that, unlike Lydda's, never flourished into romance.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Let-Down Lad
Fails to live up to expectations, no matter how low!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Let-Down Lad   Email Let-Down Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

And is there anyone for Garth other than Imra?

I haven't read all the posts yet, but I always thought there was something fishy going on with him and Magno in the reboot. I mean who is Magno but the boy with his best friend's powers and his true love's looks...

And in true Hepburn/Tracey fashion he went from resenting him to sighing over what a guy he was in what, a year?

--------------------
"Suit yourself, John. But real men wear pants, y'know?"--King Faraday in DC: New Frontier

From: Montreal | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Component Lad
Philosopher - Stoned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Component Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Star Boy] This stuff is pure gold, EDE! [Star Boy]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Trom | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't forget that postboot Brainy met Supergirl in the 20th century and was smitten with her.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
COSMIC BOY (Rokk Krinn), COS, POLESTAR
Triplicate Girl (Luornu Durgo) Adventure-era 'seduction' during the Girls' Revolt story; object of postboot Lu's admiration
Sinde, preboot brief fling; postboot rumors of relationship before joining Legion
Chameleon Boy (Reep Daggle) Adventure-era case in which they posed as a couple
Night Girl (Lydda Jath) Adventure-era admirer; preboot couple beginning with Action run; wife in v4 (son - Pol Jath Krinn); postboot admirer; wife in the Adult Legion stories
Saturn Girl (Imra Ardeen) SW6 versions mutually attracted; postboot versions mutually attracted, apparent relationship during 'Team 20' arc; Superboy's Legion versions dated; Arthurian Elseworlds versions married
XS (Jenni Ognats) postboot admirer
Argent (Toni Monetti) postboot flirtation during the "Universe Ablaze" crossover
Kid Quantum II (Jazmin Cullen) postboot relationship beginning during DnA's run

[ October 05, 2004, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Elusion Girl ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'm a huge postboot fan but have actually never heard of Giselle King & Tari Gro. Anyone able to provide a reference/issue # to those two?
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

[Phantom Girl] Okay so I misremember stuff on occasion. Aw, heck, what do you want from me? I was gonna Overthrow that legendary poster Cobalt Kid like 15 wild hairs ago...

Giselle King is an employee of the Terran Lodestones who met Cosmic Boy
when that team made the playoffs (Legionnaires # 70).

Tari Gro is the curator in charge of the robots and mechanical marvels exhibits in the Time and History Museum in Metropolis. She was showing Cosmic Boy the exhibit of twentieth-century robots when Xotar the Conqueror attacked (Legionnaires # 68). [Phantom Girl]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... we should add that Lydda and Rokk were married in the Adult Legion stories.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Ah! Thanks Miss T. I remember those ladies now, just never knew they had names at the time.
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmm... we should add that Lydda and Rokk were married in the Adult Legion stories.

[Phantom Girl] Thanks Eryk - I added it in! [Phantom Girl]

--------------------

Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Ah! Thanks Miss T. I remember those ladies now, just never knew they had names at the time.

[Phantom Girl] I never read the stories myself. Did they have any flirtation with Cos? [Phantom Girl]

--------------------

Magnetic Boy
Rokk 'N Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnetic Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
LIGHTNING BOY, LIGHTNING LAD (Garth Ranzz), LIVE WIRE
Saturn Girl (Imra Ardeen) Adventure-era couple, married beginning in v2 (sons - Graym & Garridan, daughters - Dacey & Dorrit); SW6 relationship; postboot relationship, postboot engagement beginning with DnA; wife in Adult Legion stories; Arthurian Elseworlds versions married
Cera Kesh (later Emerald Empress) SW6 Garth hit on her
Jancel Ardeen, postboot admirer

SATURN GIRL (Imra Ardeen)
Lightning Lad/Live Wire (Garth Ranzz) Adventure-era couple, married beginning in v2 (sons - Graym & Garridan, daughters - Dacey & Dorrit); SW6 relationship; postboot relationship, postboot engagement beginning with DnA; husband in Adult Legion stories; Arthurian Elseworlds versions married
Superboy (Clark Kent/Kal-el) Adventure-era 'seduction' during the Girls' Revolt story; Supergirl tried to matchmake them during early 'Adult Legion' story
Apollo (Tal Obrin) fell under his sway during Adv. #350
Timber Wolf (Brin Londo) preboot they shared an 'intimate moment' on an asteroid
Proty, v4 retcon into the role of her husband
Cosmic Boy (Rokk Krinn) SW6 versions were mutually attracted; postboot versions were mutually attracted, apparent relationship during 'Team 20' arc; Superboy's Legion versions dated; Arthurian Elseworlds versions married
Ultra Boy (Jo Nah) postboot, posed as his missing wife during Legion Lost and shared a kiss

[ October 01, 2004, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Kid Magnetic ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Braal | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Ooooh! Nice job with the groovy colored type!
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.