Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And the drawing as it was originally intended, starring Dream Girl/Dreamer and Star Boy.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
hi Lad, I see a lot of your stuff...cavolo, ma sei bravissimo!!! (geez, but you are very strong in it)

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Lou. They both came out looking really good, perfecto!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Luca. Glad you liked them! I only wish I had those muscles in real life... [Smile]

Thanks Viv! That was fun to do. Thanks for giving me the idea!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
but you are with dreamgirl!!!^_^

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Got a bunch of updates. The first batch was colored for the Museum of Legion Arts: Post Boot Original Legionnaires Wing.

First up are the two I did specifically for the gallery.

Gates by Jeff Moy:

Click for fullsize image

Thunder, pencils by Matt Haley, inks by Tom Simmons:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

The next one contains partial nudity, so I'll present a link to it instead of posting the pic here. The pic is from the Erotic Gallery on Kat's Jeff Moy Sketchboard. The drawing is of Kinetix cooling down on a hot day in her quarters. The pic was originally of her in her "pointy ears and tail" phase, but I altered it to reflect her normal human form as well. I'll link to both versions.

WARNING: Partially veiled nudity in the following links! Don't open at work with your boss standing over your shoulder!

Pointy ears and tail version

Normal human form

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

The next two were drawn by Monkey Eater Lad.

Kid Quantum:

Click for fullsize image

Thunder:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Here's another Kid Quantum II which I colored, pencilled and inked by Dean Lee.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

The next batch were all drawn by DrakeB3004.

Kinetix:

Click for fullsize image

Thunder:

Click for fullsize image

Gates:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

The next two were drawn while Lady Crujectra was in the Christmas Spirit! [Smile] I slightly altered the Gates pic to make the gifts more Legion-related. I added the little yellow and red rocketship, turned the bear into a Brainy bear and turned the baby doll into a baby Phantom Girl doll.

Gates:

Click for fullsize image

Kinetix:

Click for fullsize image

That's it for the post-boot originals...for now!

[ December 10, 2004, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Now that I have all the reposts out of the way, here's some new stuff I finished. The first one is a space explorer, making "first contact" with a new alien race. Sketch by Leonard Kirk.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Of the stuff I've colored so far, this next one is one of my favorites. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Here's Wonder Girl from the Teen Titans, in her most recent costume. Pencils by Christopher Rich-McKelvey.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
WGIRL is so cute, nice colors.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.