Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Loser's Gallery (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Loser's Gallery
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Shouldn't that be "Dr. Mrs. the Monarch"? ;p

In that outfit she's still Dr. Girlfriend to me. I need to see if I can find a good Dr. Mrs. The Monarch picture to color.
From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Lou's colors are so rich and lush! So glad you are back Loser Lad! I was just looking through pretty much all of the Museum exhibits and there were many times when black and white images were posted, and I responded with, "I sure wish Loser Lad was here to color this!" I think most of them were Drake drawings....

Thanks Dean. I'm happy to be back too. I need to hit some of the old exhibits and see what I can find to color. I still have a lot of catching up to do [Big Grin]
Ummm, I found all of Gina's chibis and have put some of them on that thread here in bits if you want something to do.
Only if they inspire, that is.
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. There's a couple over there that I don't remember seeing before. I'll get to them one of these days.
From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Beast Boy by Matthew Clark

Click for fullsize image

Raven by Marcleo DiChiara

Click for fullsize image

Gates by Lee Moder

Click for fullsize image

Ice by Pat Gleason

Click for fullsize image

Sandman by Stephane Roux

Click for fullsize image

For some reason in the original the posters on the wall behind Sandman were for comedian Patton Oswalt. I changed them to something a little more era-appropriate for a World War II era Mystery Man.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Beast Boy by Matthew Clark

Click for fullsize image

Bruce Willis as Beast Boy or is it Beast Boy as Bruce Willis?
Love it either way.
It could almost be Bruce willis as Brainiac 2 or 5!
LOL

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
[QUOTE]Bruce Willis as Beast Boy or is it Beast Boy as Bruce Willis?

The whole time I was coloring that I didn't see the resemblance. Now I can't un-see it. [LOL]
Loser Lad
Stressed

New stuff!

Phantom Girl by Gene Gonzales

Click for fullsize image

The Robin from The Dark Knight Returns Carrie Kelly drawn by Dave Williams

Click for fullsize image

Blue Devil by Craig Rousseau

Click for fullsize image

The Golden Age Red Tornado by George Perez (for Cobie, I know how much he loves Ma Hunkel)

Click for fullsize image

Finally, Hawkgirl by Casey Jones.

Click for fullsize image

[ December 11, 2009, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

Loser Lad
Stressed

I was catching up on some of the old Museum of Legion Arts Galleries. So much fun stuff there!

Drake drew this Lightning Beast and Venusian Night-Shark for the Monsters Wing:

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Drake also drew a Disco Wildfire for the 70's Legion Wing:

Click for fullsize image

Also, while I was going through the Couples Wing I ran into this Brin and Ayla pic that Sketch Lad drew and I colored back in 2005. For some reason I don't think it ever got posted here.

Click for fullsize image

Loser Lad
Stressed

Not Museum of Legion Arts related, this is Monica Rambeau from Nextwave by Jamie Fay.

Click for fullsize image

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Loser, you are rockin' out with the colors!

These are awesome!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Thanks Luna! [Smile]

Green Lantern Flood!

Hal Jordan - pencils by Casey Jones, inks by Rick Ketcham

Click for fullsize image

Guy Gardner by Adam Hughes

Click for fullsize image

John Stewart by Cassandra Lovell

Click for fullsize image

Arisia and Jade by Chris Rich McKelvey

Loser Lad
Stressed

Happy New Year Gallery visitors!

These two were colored for White Raven's Amethyst thread. They were drawn by Mark Brooks and Cliff Chiang.

This was also posted in the Amethyst thread. Mysa Nal's "Legion on the Run" alter-ego Jewel drawn by Drake.

Click for fullsize image

Shadowcat by Jamie Fay

Click for fullsize image

Finally, this is based on one of my favorite scenes from Reservoir Dogs. Linked for graphic Muppet violence. [Wink]

Reservoir Muppets by Adam Withers

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That last one left me speechless.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Criminal Minds gone mad!
If there IS such a thing.
[Frown]
Thanks for linking it rather than posting it.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Amethysts, but I adore the Kitty!!! You definitely know to get my attention [Smile] I can't wait to update the Amethyst pages!! *HUGGLES*

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.