Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 105)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<picks up Hrun's body>

Well, old friend, they're right about one thing: you don't exactly smell like roses...

<lays healing hands on body>

Hm...doesn't seem to be doing much...

<continues to concentrate>

...and its just what I thought. You're not dead at all. And by the looks of it, you've been hit by the same thing that attacked Vee. Or at least--something similar. Some type of virus that not only paralyzes the body, but kills it to a point, while keeping it alive all the while.

That little blast of healing I just gave you will certainly help eliminate that virus, though I have no idea if it'll restore you.

Better not have you stink up Cafe Cramer anymore. I have a private booth at SHAKES where any smells are eliminated. Mayavale showed it to me when he let me try that hooka--er, well, never mind.

Exits with Hrun's body to SHAKES

You can rest easy FC, Hrun isn't dead. On the verge of death, sure, but I'll keep him alive for at least a little while.

(Forgive me old friend, I've been out of the loop and off-planet. But I'm back now. We'll find Stoopid Cat too, I promise)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffine

Oh my. I guess that emptied out the place for a bit.

Time for some afternoon delight. One hot fudge sundae please. Vanilla Ice Cream. Lots of homemade whipped cream (none of that aerosol stuff)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My new thing the last six months or so is trying to drink green tea in the afternoons. I can't give up coffee in the morning, but since I used to drink it all day long, I can get a balance.

I bought the green tea bags with the old Chinese monk on the box. Because that seemed to be what I'm aiming for with this [Big Grin]

So, my new Cafe Cramer drink will be ancient mystic green tea!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm coffee'd out. again.

and only four months since I've been back on caffeine.

It's time for chocolate milk!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
May I suggest ancient mystic chocolate milk?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

sounds exotic!

as long as it's not the milk that's 'ancient.'

sure!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

from the wonderful Girl Genius store at Café Press

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, pretty! I like it, FC. [Big Grin] Almost makes me wish I drank coffee... almost. [Wink]

But I will have some nice decaf herbal tea while I'm in. [Smile] Good to study with and heal away those pesky cold bugs.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My breakfasts now consist usually of yogurt and walnuts or almonds. It may seem boring, but I save my greasy breakfasts for the weekends, especially after a night 'out'.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! I need a mocha-almond-raspberry-latte!

And a Bran Muffin...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bran Muffin?

Bran Muffin?

Aren't you a little young to be eating gramps much needed addition to his diet? I mean, after all, he needs that kind of thing. You should be eating chocolate pancakes or something, Brit.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Bran MacMuffin was a character in Cerebus.
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A nice cup of Kenyan Roast please.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

a roast! cool! Who gets to be emcee? I nominate Miner.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Is that one of those ultra-expensive blends, Far? No matter - we have unlimited funds here for purchasing.

Who are we roasting?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.