Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Respect? Well i kinda have to sort of admire the bare faced cheek and the audacity and the complete wilingness to abase oneself before an insane canine and the complete and uteer slf belief in one's own fabulousness despite all the evidence to the contrary, but respect?

My dear Winemina you have all the respect from me you deserve. See, it's this much. I'm squishing my finger and thumb together really pointedly right now.

Oh, but I'm not a Resistance member either. You don't mind if I leave this little pod of self replicting STUbot eating nanites here do you? They're not active, honest.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'll give it a pass. The affair at the Embassy sounds like a lot more fun. Maybe we can watch the speech on TV. Giant Squid should be broadcasting live.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank heavens we have the Princess to protect us when things get out of control! While our three Resistance meeting places serve us very well, the Psyonian Embassy is the one place we know that we are truly protected!

And don't even think I'm coming to this announcement tonight. Dining with Winema Wazzo, the Royal Inquisitor and my former good friend now turned Bloody Tyrant? I'll pass. I'm surprised Giant Robotic Lesbian hasn't signed onto this axis of evil...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Now you've gone and done it! Let's hope SHE didn't hear her name being mentioned. That's sure to bring her out of the woodworks. [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, this big announcment isn't going to make me miss Survivor-All-Stars is it? "Cause if that happens, SOMEONE is going to get hurt.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Survivor?

Hey, we're going to have our own Survivor right here on Legion World soon! [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
(Gets a broom and begins sweeping the palace stairs. Have to have everything just so for the big announcement!)
From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
*Pulls up in a stretch limousine, in a sumptous gown, ready to graciously smile at all the paparazzi*

[ February 05, 2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Winema Wazzo ]

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

[STU appears in puff of smoke. He is dressed in a form-fitting, black leather outfit, with a flowing cape and metal studs all over. An especially noteworthy part of the imperial outfit is a huge, prominent codpiece.]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*images of Black Adder flow through LL's mind and he bursts out laughing*

Thanks for the laugh Stu. Now, really. What's this all about?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

[STU clears his throat. Apparently, the crowd is screaming and thronging about in a frenzy -- obviously out of sheer adoration for his Imperial Majesty. STU waits a few moments for the hysteria to subside before beginning his announcement...]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*YAWN!* [crickets chirping, looks at watch] *YAWN!*
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Gree--

[STU waits for the applause and cheers of adoration to subside. It takes several minutes.]

Greetings, sentients of--

[Once again, there is an outpouring of applause and cheering. STU again waits for things to quiet down.]

Greetings, sentients of Legion World! (Please, no more adoration... for now!)

Tonight, I have not one, but TWO announcements. Good news -- and even better news!

Before I begin, I want to thank all of you for trusting and believing in me. I know that there have recently been some disturbances by a very small, but vocal faction of citizens who have, shall we say, lost touch with reality. And, sadly, they have resorted to threats and violence in an effort to topple your rightfully elected Leader for Life. (Shame! Shame!)

I want to assure you that these renegade elements are fully under control. Have no fear for your safety, my loyal Legion Worlders! Your beloved Leader (for Life!) will let no harm befall you.

Okay, now that that's been said... on to the first part of the announcement...

Stu
Time Trapper

First, the good news:

For the good of Legion World, I have decided to raise taxes even more! This means that there will be more funds for public works, for the arts, and for the general enjoyment and well-being of all LW citizens!

Now, since we don't deal with actual money, the taxes will be in the form of posts, to be remitted to the post count of yours truly, your much-beloved Leader for Life.

Here is the tax assessment schedule:

Use of smiley/graemlin = tax of 5 posts per smiley/graemlin used

Contributing to Guess Who = tax of 10 posts per guess

Contributing to a trivia thread = tax of 20 posts per guess or question

Adding fanfic/art to Bits = tax of 50 posts per submission

Innuendo = tax of 70 posts each

Flirting = tax of 100 posts each

Discussing the Legion or any characters or scenarios thereof = tax of 250 posts

Slandering the good name of his Imperial Majesty, STU = tax of 500 posts, plus "community service"

I'm sure this new tax scheme will meet with all the admiration it so richly deserves!

Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
(Stepping up to the microphone, as STU places his arm around her waist)

I'm gonna get you naked by the end of this... wait, is this thing still on?

Oh... uhm... ahem...

I fully support the levies STU will bring and beseech all Legion Worlders to get behind the new tax plan as well! We must SWELL the coffers... (pauses to look at STU seductively) in order to create a government upon which we can pe proud!!!

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.