Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 71)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Kippers!

[Cheers] [Optimus Prime]

4,000 more posts, please.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations!!!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

In honor of KP's 4000th posts, I've decided to start a new feature here at Kid Prime's room.

As his prodigal sidekick in Transformers crime, I want to further enculturate all of you who are learning about this 80s cartoon phenomenom through the character profiles he posts. They're good and incredibly detailed, but those John Romita images from the comic book don't do these characters justice in their true element: the cartoon & movie!

So, I'll add some screenshots from the show of character's already featured to further everyone's knowledge. First off, who else? Optimus Prime!

-  -

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Kippers! If you become the next leader, we'll be able to finally mend the schism b/t the government and the Security Office!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that why I kept getting PM bombs from SoM in my PM Box.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You REALLY want me to get to the Insecticons, don't you? [LOL]

Never fear, once this election stuff ends, I'm getting right back to my Transformers-chronicling!

Seriously, Future, I think it's awesome that we both love the Transformers so much. It's like our own little religious sect of Legion World! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Oh, and, uh, VOTE FOR ME!!!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If I vote for you KP what can you offer me? Will there be an opening for an ex diplomat in your administration?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Far, you still have your Diplomat status, as far as I'm concerned!

If KP is elected, I'd like to think he'd restore it immediately!

Kippers, you've had and still have my full support in this election. I didn't want to pick sides, but these recent attacks on me publically have led me to reveal my true feelings: vote KP! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I won't sugarcoat it at all. VOTE KP!
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
You REALLY want me to get to the Insecticons, don't you? [LOL]

Hmm...if these serve as incentive, I'll gladly continue! [Big Grin]

Truth be told, I think it's fun to show off some of the beautiful 80s animation on the Transformers cartoon. This is the media from which I grew up and fell in love with the characters; perhaps I can fuel some memories of days gone by for everyone who was once a fan!

Now, where was I? Ah, yes! You can't have yin without yang, or Optimus Prime without...Megatron!

-  -

The stud on the right is Starscream...one of Meg's two go-to guys when he transforms to gun mode.

[ September 22, 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Those were great shots from the movie.

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Thanks! I'm raiding for stuff I don't already see on 4,000 other web sites...

VOTE KID PRIME!

Should I keep going with these silly screen captures (does anyone care aside from KP and I? [Big Grin] ) or should I wait until the election is over so we can still campaign?

Kid Prime
Founder

Thing is, Drake is Down Under right now, so he's out for a couple weeks. I think Eryk likes the Transformers, but he's not quite as nuts about it as we are. Still, if all we wind up entertaining is ourselves, it'll still be worth it, so I say damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

I love Megatron almost as much as Prime. What a great struggle between those two!

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.