Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
No you can't. Moment of silence for Scatman Crothers. [Frown]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
*choke* [Frown]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Ironhide was such a fun character. The funny thing about his toy (as well as Ratchet's) is that they were vastly different from the cartoon counterpart when it came to visuals.

Like many of the middle-sized "Autobot cars", Ironhide had unique abilities other Autobots didn't in the cartoon. From his hands he could fire any type of liquid. From weedkiller to sticky glue to, mainly, liquid nitrogen. Though many Transformers have weapons or powers they shoot from their hands as well, Ironhide's was so consistently shown & unique that I'd classify it as his special thing. Like Mirage's invisibility or Skywarp's teleportation.

Future, this is a GREAT shot of Ironhide doin' his thing! What episode is it from?

You know, one of the things that was so great about the first season Transformers was that almost all of them had their unique power (Ironhide's chemicals, Starscream's null ray, Hound's holograms) as well as being an awesome transforming robot. They kind of put the kibosh on the special powers further on down the line.

[ September 24, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

"The Search for Alpha Trion" is the episode, Kippers! The one with the female autobots..who deserve some entries too. [Wink] Had some pretty good animation like most of the season.

Yeah, I loved all the original powers each character had. They tried to continue this a bit in Season Two (Smokescreen's smog, Track's shadow blasts, Blaster's sonics) but things tend to get blurred and not everyone really got featured with a power since now the cast had almost doubled. The Decepticons, more than the Autobots, got the shaft when it came to powers. The Triple-Changers and other Season Two additions didn't really have anything going for them.

Future
The Present is Past

Drake is ever going to be sorry he's in New Zealand when he hears he missed the next Autobot who's up (yeah right)! He's cool, logical, and the long arm of the law...

Prowl!

-  -

He may not have any unique abilities, but he's a master strategist and doesn't put up with any riff-raff. He also invented the Internet. NO JOKE! Back in 1984, he overrode a phoneline and connected his computer mind with Autobot ally Chip Chase's computer. When it comes to security, Prowl space-rawks alongside Cobie!

Kid Prime
Founder

So it WASN'T Al Gore! THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Now, it's time to feature some Decepticons! Who better than the evil second-in-command, the traitor who every time Megatron looks away to sneeze he declares himself the new leader (until Megatron threatens to kill him and he goes begging back into Meg's favor). The king of the air himself...
Starscream!

-  -

Not only does Screamer have quite an arsenal of weapons, his arm-mounted lasers can also fire his special ability: the null ray! Any Autobot hit by Starscream's null ray tends to go limp & numb as their circuits are disabled.

Future
The Present is Past

It occurred to me that many of you visiting Kid Prime's room for the first time or were not here last year may have missed his AWESOME profiles he wrote up for each of the Transformers character's I've already featured. Since they definitely deserve to be highlighted for any interested, I'll link to the profiles of the six Transformers we've already featured.

Click on the image for the profile!

-  -  -  -  -  -

Kid Prime
Founder

I was SO getting ready to do that, but minus the links. Future, you ROCK! I'll try to link to the others, myself (but I dunno if I'll have the cool pics.)

And the Insecticons are coming on Monday!!!

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought insertions were best when done on the weekend, when you have time to enjoy them more...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Egads! I've become so slothful this week.

I'll get back to posting beautiful screen captures of the Transformer characters Jeff has already profiled tomorrow.

Future
The Present is Past

Bah! Might as well start now! Next is the second of the three Decepticon jets: Thundercracker. He was a balance of everyone it seemed. Mildly traitorous like Starscream and cocky & powerful like Skywarp. He was the one with the deep voice that usually was more muscle than anything in the show. He was rumored to be have an awesome sonic boom power, which never made it into the cartoon...though TC definitely has his share of firepower. Flamethrowers, lasers, missiles...the works!

-  -

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that KP is Leader, can I still bunk down on the sofa here? Or must I leave, for security reasons? [Frown]
Future
The Present is Past

Surely KP can find it in his hear to share a couch, of all things!

And if not, come talk to me STU and I'll let you in at nights! As you can tell, I've practically moved in here and perhaps a roommate is what Kippers will need to make sure he doesn't overload from his new responsibilites.

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.