Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I be your Watson?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You have to be cleared of the crime first! [Wink]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
The pointing finger need to find someone to point to KP Who is the PRIME suspect ???? [Wink]

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

But... but...

I was in solitude, studying the sacred Transformers texts! Ask anyone!!!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can vouch! I saw an image of this during my peyote induced visions! Thus, it must be true!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
The funny thing is, I believe that would actually hold up in a Legion World courtroom.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So, shall we gather here and compare notes and try to figure out the traitor? The unsolved mystery bandit must be someone whose been around roughly since the summertime or before, I'd wager!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I'd wager you to be correct! As a matter of fact, I'll double your summertime with my wager that anyone who could pull off a comspiracy this slick must have been around... SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING OF LEGION WORLD.

Gives me shivers, it does!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Okay, now wait a minute.

Wait ONE minute.

The pregnant Faraway was abducted from Medicus One.

Now there's some body claiming to be that of Faraway at Castle Faraway.

2 questions: Where's the baby, and who's the mother?

And how the heck did he get pregnant in the first place?!?!?

Okay, that was three.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Odd questions... from the ONLY LMBPer who wasn't surprised by the pregnancy.

Could it be some of KP's 'missing' months here were spent infiltrating Castle Faraway?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I thought the pregnancy was just Dr. One goofing off with us. After all, we know Darden's been on the pill for years!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
The funny thing is, I believe that would actually hold up in a Legion World courtroom.

Only visions from pre-cogs with an accurate predictive/occurrance record are allowed as evidence in the Legion World Courts. Even then, the trier of facts is allowed to give as much weight to such evidence as he/she/one deems appropriate.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Odd questions... from the ONLY LMBPer who wasn't surprised by the pregnancy.

Could it be some of KP's 'missing' months here were spent infiltrating Castle Faraway?

SACRED. TRANSFORMERS. TEXTS. [Optimus Prime]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ok, I've linked us up with our current location and the Security Office, so Jailbait Lass can take notes and coordinate our efforts. Here's what we know:

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Thus, we can piece together this:

- Around summertime, this 'traitor' placed a piece of Purple K in the middle of the wrestling match b/t Eryk and me, in an attempt to hurt one or both of us.

- At roughly the same time, a case of gender reversal germs was stolen from Legion World by this unknown assailant.

- Kid Prime was 'influenced' by the assailant to spend his time studying the sacred texts of the Transformers during his tenure in office.

- This assailant has helped the Royal Inquisitor somehow hide from our Security Officers these last few months.

- The traitor has either A) helped form a Legion of Message Board Super-Villains or B) helped spread rumors of such a group to create a Legion World wide panic.

- The whole 'Chip in the Head Conspiracy', begun last summer/early fall between Reboot and myself was later revealed to be a plot by the Royal Inquisitor. However, given that our assailant is most likely working with the Inquisitor and KP has found yet another chip, this traitor is most likely partially responsible for this as well. Additionally, Reboot once found such a chip in his head, showing that this arch-villain has a history of infiltrating the LMB leadership while they are in office.

*GASP!*

What else could this person be involved in?

This poem, which was substantiated when Hrun told me that his oracles had musings of the same things, was also found:

quote:
Originally written by The Alt ID Prophet, 2933 GE:

World of Legion Prophesy 2933
Strong they stand, but one day they’ll fall,
By the hands of the greatest traitor of them all,
An Alt, a lurker, he will attack,
He poses as good, but his soul is black,
This prophecy I give with woe,
Posing as real, an Alt is their foe
- The Ancient Alt ID Prophet

I'm convinced my spiritual powers were working subconsciously here to point this out to me.

Somebody shot Faraway Lad right before the Inquisitor blew the building up--which explains why his power didn't kick in and send him faraway.

I'm also sending Jailbait Lass the measurements I took of a boot print here at Castle Faraway. Since the Varangian Guard don't wear boots and Faraway isn't walking, this may be a clue to the identity of the culprit.

The clues are in place...we need to crack the case wide open, NOW.

[ May 10, 2005, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

KP's SoM/Reboot Theory

Now, we must also add in these notions:

1. Previously, Reboot was known as Sanity or Madness?

2. At roughly the same time as many of these events began to occur, he became 'Reboot', after finding Glitch and going through his own metamorphosis.

3. KP has theorized that Reboot may in some way be the Sanity side of SoM? that Glitch altered. This may leave the Madness side still at large...

4. Using the Adam Warlock histories as a reference, KP has surmised that a very real possibility is that the Madness side of SoM? may be our culprit. Or at least, somehow involved.

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.