Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Just another sign that Soundwave can do anything. Whatta guy.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Transformers just get cooler by the minute.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just here to see if your mom brought any cookies and hot chocolate yet.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
The really bizarre thing about that last post was that I dreamed that my mom was furious at me for not doing my housework. Of course, I haven't lived at home for YEARS. Weird.

I didn't get to see the breakdancing Transformers yet... for some reason, I couldn't stream it. [Frown]

[ October 15, 2004, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Did your mom ground you? Is that why you're missing in action? [Frown]
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
i'm telling yah, he has been kidnapped by the Go-bots. Where is security when you need them?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

You saying KP's mom is a Go-bot? He'll probably have you flayed for that! [Eek!]
Kid Prime
Founder

Kid Prime update:

Things are great.

As I sit here in my beautiful new house, I can't help but think how blessed I am. How blessed WE are. Lee and I just finished moving in, and we love it here. 2005 is going to be a good year.

Soon... VERY soon... I will have uncorked my last bottle of wine and served my last filet.

Last week, we closed Aida, and, well, for my first show in about 3 years, it was a wonderful experience. Of course, I'm still waiting for my check, but it'll get here. The opera company I'm working with has hired me for the next opera as well, and while I'm still working for peanuts, it really is something I love.

This is going to be a great year for the Legion (TESTAMONIAL: Lee just read LSH #2 and totally loved it. This coming from a guy who has always... considered my Legion hobby as something to be tolerated, rather than cherished.) So I'm pumped about that.

The TRANSFORMERS still rule supreme!

And I'm starting a new day job.

I have some other changes coming up later this year (and I may need some advice on a big decision) but honestly, things have never looked brighter.

Anybody who says two guys can't be happy together in a loving, monogamous "married" relationship can just bite mud, because Lee and I are doing it. We're working on year 4.

OH... and... I've lost 25 pounds since January 1. [Big Grin]

Life is good.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug]

Great to hear all this KP! [Big Grin]

[ March 04, 2005, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff, good news all around! It’s great to hear from you, and I hope to see more of it! [Smile]

New job sounds great, and losing 25 pounds is a huge boost for just feeling better all around. And you’re totally right about doing something you love for work.

And b/t you and Lee and Caroline and Scott, I’m starting to think that people actually *can* live happily ever after! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*cough*]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Oh, very well. [Smile]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear everything's going so well, Kippers!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad your back man!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Where's my magnifying glass, detective kit, and hawkshaw cap? There's Mystery-Solvin' afoot in them thar hills! Mark my words, I WILL solve this heinous crime and bring the foul murderer of Faraway Lad to justice... LMB style.

EVERYONE'S A SUSPECT!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.