Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 77)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
A very disturbing bit of news has just popped up onto my logic circuits.

The reemergence of Yellow Kid, current LMB leader in what could only be described as a bloodless coup during the time I was off studying the sacred Transformers texts, coincided VERY closely with the time of SoM's transformation into Reboot. I don't want to make any baseless accusations, and it certainly doesn't fit in with the prophecy of the traitor being an Alt-ID, but it certainly is an intriging bit of news.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*Gulp*

YK was once a villain too...b-but, I refuse to believe he's a suspect! He's become too close an ally and friend!

And the PC Gang has been a big help too for this go-round. Although they were villains too...and many are alt IDs...

No one can be ruled out, though, KP, you're right. I must put my bias aside and consider YK as a suspect...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(and so KP's campaign of deception and diversion continues unchecked...)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

You must be thinking of the Decepticons.

Back in my room for a minute... time to do some serious thinking.

One thing is certain. We need more vigilance here on Legion World. This late series of events must NEVER be repeated. Too many sentients' lives depend on it! We must never have a repeat of the events leading up to Faraway Lad's demise.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<enters>

Agreed. And I think the two of us need to put our heads together and crack this mystery today. Enough is enough...there is a traitor in the LMB. And he must be stopped.

I have my own security initiatve that I worked out with Crujectra that I'd like to talk to you about too, KP, and get your thoughts. I'm also interested in your ideas for more vigilance...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie! Don't!

I know you've known KP for a long time, but he's turned on us! Him and Juan!

Don't trust him! For Faraway's sake, DON'T!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, have you figured it out?

We're waiting, you know! [Big Grin]

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Cobie! Don't!

I know you've known KP for a long time, but he's turned on us! Him and Juan!

Don't trust him! For Faraway's sake, DON'T!

I think someone needs to check his OWN head for chips. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Chips? what flavour?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm...

Lurker/possible Alt ID

Roughly became more prominent towards end of summer? Period of SoM/Reboot change, Chips in head, Purple K, gender-reversal germs, and many other unfinished mysteries...

Traitor in the ranks

"Madness" of former SoM? possibly influencing...

I...I actually think I have it. Now to match up the boot print and the Royal Inquisitor's story, if we can ever get it out of him.

Kid Prime
Founder

Jinkies!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm...interesting.

The boot print matches up. This...just can't be. Could it really be him? How could we have been so trusting?

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I bring an urgent message from Greg Evigan Island! There is a traitor in the LMB!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Willikers, Eryk, we know that already! I'm on the verge of spilling the beans, but I wanted to see who would get annoyed first by my continual waiting!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
But... well... jeepers! Then I'm really here for no reason, am I?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.