Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 79)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
HIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS!

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Uggggh...

<watches as Jinx and Calamity Monkey guard EDE from everyone approaching>

Only I am close enough now to help...

<lays hands on EDE, healing his minor injuries>

Nice save, Vee...you really bailed us out of this one.

And it looks like the Legion of Calamity Pets is ready for vengeance. Not that I blame them, because SO DO I.

<looks at blood running out of his chest wound>

We've been double-crossed...<shakes head>

How could this have happened?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
<rubs up against her still unconscious master...>

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<wraps arms around masters foot.>

*sniff*

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
(Runs onto the scene)

Damnit, Cobalt, don't MOVE! You'll only risk injuring yourself more! I'm here to take you two somewhere safe where you can recieve the best medical care.

(Transforms into special-ambulance mode, making sure to treat the passengers with the gentlest of care.)

Don't worry, Jinx, Calamity Monkey... we're going to make your master better! If you want to help him, use your animalistic tracking skills to help hunt down that EVIL Red Bee!

(Speeds off to Medicus Two)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Tarantaraaaaaa!!!!

Make way plebs, coming through, mind my great big chopper (fnar fnar).

I, Lucien Lad, do hereby declare that I am at war! I have my great big horse, i have some absolutely fabulous armour and a really nice helmet with a little crown on it that is specially designed *not* to give you helmet hair and a great big swotrd and a crossbow or seven and a whole hoard of Brads dressed in traditional ancient Hellenistic battle dress (ie, helmets and cloaks and boots and nothing else) and I am riding through Legion World whacking all and sundry with my sword. At the moment I am just whacking people with the flat of the sword (whack) because I'm still not entirely clear on who the enemy is (whack whack) but believe me when I *do* find out (whack whack whackity whack) then I'll (whack) be using the (whack) sharp edge (whack whack whack).

Oh, and someone should probably go and dig up Jailbait Lass. Red Bee burried her in the graveyard over there and she's probably only got a couple of seconds of air left before she, ya know (whack) suffocates).

Tarantaraaaa!!!

(whack whack whack)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

And when Bevis starts whacking, you KNOW you better watch out!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

(a stray attack porcupine wanders in having been spearated from the main force. stabby stab, pointy pointy he goes, and then wanders out. From outside there crash of someone trying to escape from Lucien Lad's First Armoured Porcupine Attack Squad but running into Lucien Lad himself coming the other way and still randomly whacking people with his big sword while poking them with his little bee slaying sword.

The porucpine wanders out again. Crikets chirrup. A short rain of fish bounces off the floor and flaps around for a bit before managing to escape into the sewer. All is normal on Legion World....)

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

starbuckcoffeehousessuckaaaaaaa!!!

*yawn*

Gosh, all this whacking and stabbing and directing attack porcupines is sleepy work, I tell you. I think it might be time for my beddy byes now.

Ooooh, wait.... I hear a call on my telpathic telephone...Of Space.

I'm being called away on a vital mission to Bristol World for extra training and to see if maybe I can find some answers to the problems that are befalling Legion World of late. Answers to questions that I don't even know yet! Of course, since I don't actually know whats going on anyway even if I did know the questions to the answers I'm getting then I wouldn't understand why the questions were in the first place so I'd still be confused. But, hey, usual state of being, so that's alright. Yay!

I may have time to come in for a quick sorty with the porcupines tomorrow morning before I go, but if not I shall be back on Sunday with an even bigger sword probably.

Brads, I'm leaving you in the care of Princess Crujectra on the understanding that she doesn't mistreat you (any more than is normal in following your usual tasks of course) and then she carries on the whacking of people with a sword in my absence. She can be a bit more ladylike though if she likes. The porcupines are coming with em though, but I shall leave this Low Level Attack Battalion of Armoured Hedgehogs who are nearly as good and very useful for attacking short people or feet. Or short people with feet. Whatever, they're good.

Night all.
(whack whack).

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure what's more shocking, that the Bee went bad or that Cobie actually figured out who it was.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For Kippers, images from the 2005 Licensing show being held this week in New York.

Optimus Prime

Movie Poster

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

For old times sake, Kid Prime. When your term as LMBP leader ends, you can at least clean up your room in your spare time. <grin>

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

The full Kid Prime update, coming to you tomorrow on this thread! Be here or... well, probably nothing. [Big Grin]

But hey, you can get the full skinny if you DO stop by!!!

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this all some mind-screwed fantasy?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just in case you hadn't heard Jeff. They pushed back the release date back for the the live-action Transformers movie. It is now due for release on July 4, 2007.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.