Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 82)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Now all I need is Megatron in a bee hive and my life will be complete.

You asked for it!
 -

I just felt like we needed this again in our lives. Giggle!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

36. Shrapnel

-

Function: Electronic Warfare

Shrapnel is about as wired up personality-wise as the electrical forces he commands. If there were a ADHD Decepticon, he would probably be it. This may be due to one or two million too many volts flowing through his body every time he uses his special abilities. He is a tough fighter, probably the best of the three Insecticons. Also, he loves power. In a physical sense, he loves the feeling when electricity is flowing through his body, but he also loves the feeling of power when he happens to win a battle with the Autobots. He may be the most ambitious of the Insecticons, but he is also the least intelligent. He shares his fellow Insecticons' rapacious hunger for resources, and will eat ravenously to sate himself. He has no loyalty to Megatron beyond what the Decepticon leader can offer him to feed his practically hedonistic appetite for energy.

Shrapnel is the most powerful of the three Insecticons on the ground. He is the most able combatant, and he is probably the toughest, as well. His weapon is a shrapnel-grenade launcher, which explodes on contact into thousands of slivers capable of damaging many Transformers' armor. However, where Shrapnel truly shines is in his special power over the forces of electricity. This manifests in two ways: firstly, Shrapnel can take control of any nonsentient electrical device, whether it be a toaster or an F-16 fighter jet. He can affect multiple targets in this way, and he often casually amuses himself by crashing his thralls into one another, much like a kid with his Tonka trucks. Finally, Shrapnel has the ability during proper weather conditions to call down lightning from the heavens, drawing it into his body and releasing it in blasts of pure electrical fury. When this happens, it can easily turn the tide of any battle with the Autobots. The only defense to this ferocious attack is to attempt to find proper insulation from his electrical bolts. In effect, Shrapnel can be a bewildering foe, but with forethought and planning, one can easily pierce his special attacks and swat the bug beneath.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Holy God. It's the bee.

--------------------

The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Kid Prime,

I ask that you do me a favor, old friend. Please don't clean up that area of your room too well, as it would give me great pleasure to one day return and see the stains there. You know, the ones from when I shot your two best friends, Eryk Davis Ester and Cobalt Kid, in the back.

Cheers,

The Red Bee

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Cobalt Kid and Eryk Davis Ester are my two best friends?

Hooray!

And you better just watch it, insect.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Bee:
Dear Kid Prime,

I ask that you do me a favor, old friend. Please don't clean up that area of your room too well, as it would give me great pleasure to one day return and see the stains there. You know, the ones from when I shot your two best friends, Eryk Davis Ester and Cobalt Kid, in the back.

Cheers,

The Red Bee

Bastard!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Dear Kid Prime,

Cheers,

The Red Bee

Oh, snotty, about time someone had a personality around here.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

<Nails a piece of paper to the door declaring "Kid Prime's Room" an official Legion World Booobie-Free Zone.> [Razz]

I'm just waiting for the fallout now. [LOL]

Love,

[Optimus Prime]

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey KP,

I'd like to see your Transformer some time...and i promise you i don't need to flash my "tits", either... [Wink]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I'm all married and stuff.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
What the wifey doesnt know won't hurt him [Wink]

Besides, this is Legion World, dude...almost anything goes, here! Unless Lee is also a fine upstanding member in his own right... [Big Grin]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Prime is a very devoted and loving married man. Like Lightning Lad and some others, he's a little more reserved on the flirting end.

My recommendation is to use a swarm of bees to attack his friends and destroy his property. But hey, what do I know, I'm the one in jail and stuff.

<grin>

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Besides, this is Legion World, dude...almost anything goes, here!

There was a time that I thought that myself. I realized I was wrong. At least where I'm concerned. Everyone has to decide for themselves what works for them. I don't even worry about him coming on and finding things (he knows I pots here regularly, y'know.) For me, a general flirty tone is fine, but actual person-to-person flirting is too much. I know that hasn't always been the case (you can find some pretty strong flirting going on in the early pages of this thread) but it is now.

What can I say, I love the boy.

[Love] Lee!!!

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Hey, its cool, Jeff...

My flirting is strictly virtual, ok? No offence meant...

Kid Prime
Founder

quote:

My recommendation is to use a swarm of bees to attack his friends and destroy his property. But hey, what do I know, I'm the one in jail and stuff.

Did you hear something? It almost sounded like the tiniest violin in the world playing "You'll be in jail forever, villain, so it doesn't matter"

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.