Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 79)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by jab:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Is this Jab from the Facebook page? :-)

it is!!
Yay!! Welcome!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jab
meow

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jab   Author's Homepage   Email jab         Edit/Delete Post     
too much fun on the facebook page, had to cool up and join in the klordny
From: mini mall island | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks man! BTW I'm about to friend request you on FB [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Necator and jab!

Grab yourselves something cold from the fridge, put your feet up, and relax!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfdog
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfdog   Author's Homepage   Email lfdog         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings! The thread said to introduce myself - so here I am.

I am super-new to the Legion and the folks at the DC boards have been very helpful in pointing me in the right direction on what to read to get up to speed.

Plus they told me aboutnts place.

Looking forward to it!

From: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, lfdog!! I'm the one who pointed you here( I'm mattachine @ the DC boards ).
Take your shoes off, look around & have fun!
Everything you want to know about the Legion & it's history can be found in our various forums & threads, and if you can't find it, just ask!
All the posters here are extremely helpful as well as incredibly attractive!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello! I'm an alt-ID.

I used to be
another alt-ID,
but now I'm me!

See?

Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome lfdog!!!!!

And welcome to Ann Hebistand, an alt-alt.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loitering Lad
Reject

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loitering Lad   Email Loitering Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
New guy here! Actually I think I've been a member for a couple of years but forgot about this site until I found the facebook page. OOPS!

Longtime LSH fan but have found that there are many gaps in my knowledge of certain eras. Plus I'm currently not buying any comics and I'm missing out on all the new love for th eLegion that's happening. sigh...

i started a thread with some of my own drawings, check 'em out and let me know what you think!

Plus, I'm on facebook - Cliff Stockton. If you friend request me please mention the Legion or this message board.

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome back Loitering Lad!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Loity, feel free to...stick around! [LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman Graphics
Always around

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman Graphics   Author's Homepage   Email Superman Graphics         Edit/Delete Post     
**Raises Hand & Stands Up**
Hello My Name Is Superman Graphics, I like making custom graphics and used to read a few comic books in my life time. And wanted to start making graphics that have to do with superheros.
So I wanted to says I suffer from being a graphicholic and I need help. I am running out of Ideas. thank you for listen and lets hope we find a cure together LOL

--------------------
Go Forward By Paying it Forward!! It can take one person to change the world.I wanted to be the first.

From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

We'll be having you make Lester Spiffany, Sinde, Leeta 87, and Hate Face graphics in no time. [Wink]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Duo Damsel - Animated]

Two years, LMB. Two years.

How time flies...

[TimeTrapper]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.