Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 3 (Page 129)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 3
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy
Phantom Girl
Chameleon Boy
Sun Boy
Saturn Girl
Bouncing Boy
Element Lad

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Still at four right.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy
Lightning Lad
Chameleon Boy
Phantom Girl
Sun Boy
Triplicate Girl
Colossal Boy

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Still only four.

Hint: There were six parts to the weapon.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

OK, getting somewhere now...

Cosmic Boy
Lightning Lad
Chameleon Boy
Phantom Girl
Saturn Girl
Invisible Kid

--------------------

The truth set me free

Eryk Davis Ester

That's five right, Xben! And, yes, you are definitely making progress!
Xben
Deputy

How about...
Lightning Lad
Cosmic Boy
Phantom Girl
Chameleon Boy
Saturn Girl
Brainiac 5

--------------------

The truth set me free

Eryk Davis Ester

That's right!

Sun Boy was, of course, the "seventh super-hero" of the title, who supposedly showed up to retrieve the pieces, but wasn't one of those who originally hid the weapon.

Xben
Deputy

Which three Legionnaires appear to be balancing / standing / sitting on Colossal Boy on Neal Adam's wraparound cover for DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #DC-8 / Batman #238?

Hints: It was published in 1972 but reprinted an Adventures-era story, I believe. There are two male characters, one female character.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Random guess -

Shrinking Violet, Invisible Kid, Matter-Eater-Lad.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

None right.

Another hint: None of the characters were born on earth.

A second hint: Two of the characters, technically, made their debut in the same issue.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl, Triplicate Girl, Dream Girl?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Boy, Shadow Lass, Mon-el?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Chameleon Boy, Phantom Girl, Shrinking Violet
Xben
Deputy

Only Blacula has guessed one character correct. The rest of the guesses are all wrong.

Reminder on the hints:
- 2 male characters, 1 female
- none are born on earth
- 2 of the characters, technically, first appeared in the same issue (there could be debate on this, but I think it's true)

New Hint:
- It would be evident by looking at them that one of the characters, though humanoid, is not human
- One of the characters later died (still in Preboot)

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.