Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 3 (Page 133)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 3
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
3/6 right for you, Future. Xben had two right in his guess, but none of the ones he got right are correct in your guess.

I'll fill one more Legionnaire in:

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
? - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
? - 150 lbs
? - 145 lbs
? - 145 lbs
Chameleon
Element Lad
? - 135 lbs
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
HEAVIEST

M'Onel
Cosmic Boy
Ferro
Ultra Boy
Karate Kid
Star Boy
Live Wire
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

2/5 right, Xben. One of those is one of those Future got right.

Two of your mistakes are switched exactly the same way that Future switched two of his mistakes.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Okay, I've filled in a few more. Only three left:

Star Boy
Live Wire
Star Boy

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
? - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
? - 150 lbs
? - 145 lbs
Cosmic Boy
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
For whatever reason I find it hard to try to interpret the clues on this question, so I'm really only one step above just guessing here.

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
Karate Kid - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
Live Wire - 150 lbs
Star Boy - 145 lbs
Cosmic Boy
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I guess it's difficult because we're talking about rankings. Plus, 3 of the guys tie at 145 lbs.

You got one right, Xben! So just switch two of the guys and your guess will be 100% right.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

It just feels too cumbersome to go through the information presented to logically deduce what's going on. I assume with so few variables left and with so many prior guesses, that the right answer is in there some place, but it's too much to go and find it.

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
Star Boy - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
Live Wire - 150 lbs
Karate Kid - 145 lbs
Cosmic Boy
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Good point. I almost gave up and gave the right answer, but you're awfully close and will probably get it with the next guess.

I guess we'll be stopping with these types of questions soon, not only here but on Know Your Legion Worlders.

You didn't put any of the guys in the right slot this time.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

OK, how about...

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
Star Boy - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
Karate Kid
Live Wire
Cosmic Boy
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

One right. You have to switch two of the guys again.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Oops - accidentally put Star Boy down in that last guess in the same slot as in my "all wrong" guess.

HEAVIEST

M'Onel
Karate Kid - 160 lbs
Ferro
Ultra Boy
Star Boy - 150 lbs
Live Wire - 145 lbs
Cosmic Boy
Chameleon
Element Lad
Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid

LIGHTEST

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You got it! whew.

It's surprisingly hard to guess, huh? Especially since Star Boy at 5'5 is actually heavier than even Garth at 5'10!

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

OK, during a meeting of the Legion back in the early days, while the team was interviewing new candidates for the team (including Lester Spiffany and Storm Boy) three heroes were busy off world on solo missions on the planets Grykk, Lumbak, and Ferno. Name the three heroes, and what they were up to.

--------------------

The truth set me free

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ultra-Boy was fighting a lead monster, Phantom Girl was opening a criminal lair from the inside, and Colossal Boy was fighting a giant monster. Cosmic Boy was using the voyeur devise that kept him single for all those years.

[Lester Spiffany]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

That's pretty much it, good job.

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.