Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
I think you were right the first time, Lance. Donna's name was given in TT#22 I believe, which came out in '69. Aqualad's name, Garth, wasn't revealed until much later.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, Lance was right... although Donna's name WAS withheld for a long stretch after her first appearance. But nothing compared to Garth's.

Your turn, Lance.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
UM, ok, even though I think it should be Jim's question because I changed my answer. Oh, and I don't think we found out that Donna's given name was really Donna until the "Who is Donna Troy" story - but I could be mistaken. Here we go...

Who was the first person to try to be a Teen Titan, only to be rejected?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Beast Boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it - take it Quis...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK let me think of a good question and I'll post it tomorrow. (My usual internet access is unavailable and I am on the Boston Public library's 15 minute access)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK Name all the Titans who had a villian for a parent.

I am thinking of three of which there is no question and three in which ret-conning effects the answer.

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Gar Logan's adoptive father, Steve Dayton, was a villainous Mento, but I'm not sure that counts.

Jericho's and Rose Wilson's (Ravager's) father is the Terminator, of course. And Raven's the daughter of Trigon.

Joker's Daughter, Duela Dent, was originally "revealed" to be Two-Face's daughter; then later announced it was impossible; then retconned into perhaps being Wildebeest's daughter; now nobody knows for sure, except that she IS the daughter of some villain or other.

Bart (Impulse, Kid Flash) Allen is the son of Don Allen, one half of the Legion's onetime foes the Tornado Twins. But they weren't really villainous.

And finally, Toni (Argent) Monetti is the daughter of a wealthy drug dealer. Not a supervillain, but definitely a bad guy nonetheless.

P.S.: Whoops, almost forgot! The late Superboy was the genetic offspring/clone of Lex Luthor as well as Superman.

[ May 27, 2006, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Calybos ]

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Calybos, you got the three that I said were no question (Jerico, Ravager, & Raven)

You are right about Duela Dent, but not the other ret-con ones. I knew Argent was the daughter of a drug dealer, but like you I don't count that as a villian (in comic book terms) Nor would Bart's father count as a villian (or even a foe really) And I am not counting his mother who is supposed to be a member of the Reverse Flash family.

I would say that Mento was not so much villianous as affected by his helmet (Although the same can be said about Two-Face not being villianous but suffering from mental problems)

I also forgot about Kon-el.

So there are two more ret-con effected characters that I am thinking about. Does anyone want to guess?

In regaards to the question/game, Calybos did answer the lion share and has the next question.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take a stab at it and guess the final two are Lilith (mother Thia of the Titans of Myth) and Baby Wildebeast? A third possibility (hedging my bets [Big Grin] ) is Golden Eagle (son of a Thangarian renegade)

[ May 31, 2006, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Golden Eagle is the other I was thinking of. Lilith & Baby Wilderbeest are not the ones I was thinking. And wasn't Baby Wilderbeest a clone with no identified genetic parentage?

Shall I say who the last one is?

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'd say you stumped us. Go ahead.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Wally West's father was revealed to be a Manhunter.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Talk about a group of kids from disfunctional families! Holy Moly! No wonder they get into so much trouble and wind up getting themselves killed! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I really hated the ret-con on Wally's parents because I really loved the scene with his parents in the "Day in the Life of..." issue.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.