Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Hmm who were the other two?

The other two were: Golden Eagle by the Wildebeast Society (although he got better as you put it [Big Grin] ) and Lilith (at the same time as Donna) during Graduation Day. I'm surprised you missed that one.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Hmm who were the other two?

Question time.........

What was the setting for the first meeting between the Teen Titans and Speedy? (that is Roy Harper, not the current Speedy)

Hint time: It was not in the US and it is a periodic event.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Must have been at an Olympic Games then [Smile]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I honestly have no clue as to whether Matrix is still around or not but I wouldn't count it in the line of duty.

Without going too long into the complicated history of Matrix/Supergirl (who apparently is no longer in continuity, grr)she's not dead. The Matrix aspect of her is sort of remerged with the Earth Born Angel of love and/or Twilight (I forget exactly) while Linda Danvers (who no longer has any part of Matrix in her physical make-up) retired as Supergirl but still kept her powers. So neither of them actually died, although the Matrix construct sort of did a couple of times (but only after being evil I think).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Must have been at an Olympic Games then [Smile]

You have part of the answer. So which country was it?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

hmmm....Japan? or was it Mexico?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It was Japan.

Your question. Although I should have made you pick one or the other.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Next question: Just as there have been a number of incarnations of the Titans over the years, they have also had a variety of headquarters. List (or describe) all of the Titan HQs.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well first they had that cave behind the billboard for the Batman TV show. Would you say that Mr. Jupiter's compound was one of their headquarters? Then there was the disco in New York State (I forget the exact town - New Carthage maybe?) Then of course the original Titans Tower in New York City. I think the group lead by the de-aged Atom meet in a penthouse. I never really read the era with Pantha in it so I don't know where they had their headquarters. Finally the current Titans Tower in San Francisco.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Still missing a few...

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
The Titans Lair cave
Gabriel's Horn disco
Titans Tower I, New York
I wanna say the Dayton Estate temporarily after the destruction of Titans Tower I
The USS Argus Satellite & the Liberty Island base (during the Arsenal years)
Mr Jupiter's Solar Tower building
Then the arcade (?) after Lilith was revealed to be Omen
Then the new Titans Tower II when the Fab Five reformed the team
Then the current Titans Tower III on the West Coast

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

You got them all Princess. Next question is yours.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Why did the New Teen Titans go to Paradise Island?

Bonus point if you know which God had the hots for Donna while they were there [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
hmm...I think they went there to resurrect Gar? and Donna had the hots for...um...what-his-name...I vaguely remmeber this...I am gonna say Eros?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

That's close enough [Smile]

The Amazons used the Purple Ray to heal Gar, who was badly injured.

The god was Hyperion, the Titan God of the Sun.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.