Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but the guy before you ate a rather excessive amount of chili last night. And the guy before him dropped something that blocked everything up.

I wish I hadn't thought of that...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but the smell lingers. There are things even a Genie can't do.

I wish I knew some good jokes.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you know many good jokes, but you never can tell them correctly.

I wish I had all the answers

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted,
Unfortunately all the answers are in Latin, and the all questions are now in Urdu. You are extremely frustrated and misunderstood.

I wish the cute guy who's in the locker room at the same time I am every morning would start using smaller towels.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, and you are horribly disappointed.

I wish I had Lad Boy's sense of sexual adventure.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
But wait, there's more, you'll be moving soon to rural Alabama to live with Lad Boy's inlaws, where you'll find your adventurous desires have little if any chance of being fulfilled.

I wish people would stop leaving dishes of Halloween candy all around the office.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! They'll now be leaving Christmas candy.

I wish I were as cute as Lad Boy.

[ December 02, 2005, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you are as cute as Lad Boy, you fall madly in lust with yourself and...uh...well, that was about to degenerate badly.

I wish I'd come up with a better answer to Rockhopper Lad's "I wish I were as cute as Lad Boy."

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
Your reply was hilarious, and flattering. Thank you. The fact that it was in Lettish, the official state language of the Republic of Latvia, slightly limited its impact to ....well, Latvians and thouse who could interpret from their knowledge of and ability to assimilate Curonian, Semigallian and Selonian. Quite clever of you.

NEXT:
I wish I could build a Superboy robot.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, but as soon as you activate it, it hears a cry for help from the Andromeda Galaxy, busts through your roof, flying off, never to return.

I wish I had an apple pie waiting for me at home.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted, but it one of those McDonald's apple pie-like things that's really not mouch more than plump pop-tart.

NEXT:
I wish Jake Gyllenhaal would be at my house making an apple pie for me when I got there.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, When you walk in, the aroma of the pie overwhelms your senses and all you can think about is the pie. You don't even notice when Mr. Gyllenhaal leaves.

I wish I could buy a whole new wardrobe for myself.

--------------------

Lad Boy

You are an evil, evil genie.

You can ... at the salvation army. Don't worry, a little bleach will kill whatever's growing in those soiled khakis.

NEXT:

I wish i could... umm ... break in the new employee who started working here this week.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. He is now a pair of comfy shoes.

I wish I had a better self-image.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted. You now own the most perfect mirror in the world. You can't get a better self-image.

I wish there is something good to watch on television tonight

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.