Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
He didn't have any money on him and Argent had to pay for everything?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it. Europe, Quislet.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Why didn't Supergirl originally join the Teen Titans?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Because only one token female is allowed in a super group? Or because then it would be even harder to find ways to make Aqualad useful?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope and nope

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
And I was so sure it had to be one of those...hmmm...was Donna jealous since she wouldn't have all the guys to herself? (The little tramp!)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Because she was an angel and couldn't be in a group with Trigon's daughter?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Was she even still a teenager when the Teen Titans were formed?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope & Nope.

Hint: Lance's realm was on the right track with his guesses.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

I was!? Wow! I mean, of course I was! I knew it all the time!
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Supergirl was interested in Kyle and didn't want to be around him and Donna?

If this is right it's just because Lance's realm led me there. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Integritas~

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Of course, if I guessed wrong then I totally blame Lance's realm.

I also blame him for poor life-choices I've made in the past... [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Integritas~

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Blame Lance's Realm then.

To clarify, I am talking about the original Teen Titans (Robin, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, & Aqualad)

I really thought this would be an easy question.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

No problem, Krypton Kid. I'll take the blame. Hey, maybe that could be my codename - Scapegoat Kid! Wonder what my powers are...?

Was afraid she would overpower the group? I really don't remember this story...

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.