Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Another option might be Donna Troy, who has been Wonder Girl, Troia, Darkstar, Donna Troy, Harbinger and now Wonder Woman, although she wasn't an active Titan for all of them.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Both good guesses but each of them only served on the titans under two names (at least that I'm aware of.)

The person to which I'm refering has served as a Titan under three names (maybe four, depending on how you count them [Big Grin] )

[ July 10, 2006, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Must be Hank Pym!

Oh, wait... wrong company [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Now I remember his third name.

Mal, Mal Duncan, Hornblower, & Guardian

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

You got it Quis. His identities included: Mal (Mal Duncan), Guardian, Hornblower, & Herald. Now of course he is known as Vox (but he's in the Doom patrol not the Titans,at least for now! [Big Grin] )

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Mal was an idiot. I mean, getting into a rocket that is supposed to be unmanned is just plain stupid.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, Of Nightwing, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Changling, Cyborg, Starfire, & Raven, which had jobs outside of being a Titan and what was the job?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Wonder Girl (I assume you mean Donna) was a fashion photographer; Starfire was a fashion model; Changeling might still have been doing movies (not sure); I think Nightwing was a policeman towards the end of their run. Those are the only ones I can think off. Wally didn't become a police mechanic until much later and I don't recall Vic or Raven ever being shown to have jobs.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Wonder Girl and Starfire were the ones I was thinking of. Gar had definitely given up his acting career when he was a Titan. I don't believe Dick became a policeman until after the Titans. And Seeing how he only took that job as part of his work as Nightwing, I would not consider it an outside job.

Kind makes the Titans like the "Real World" roommates who don't need money to live.

Your question Vee.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

The Titans are always cannon fodder for any DC event (at seen in IC) so...name the Titans that are still alive.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Okay, Ive stalled the thread long enough with that question so let me change it up in order to get this thread moving again.

Who was the first Titan ever to die?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Terra?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Gnaark?

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Wonder Girl, Aqualad and Kid Flash all died temporarily when fighting a gargoyle creature that ruled an evil-spirit realm.

But I'm guessing you mean a more permanent-type of death, lasting more than one story?

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Gnaark is the answering to my question. His death is revealed in the Donna Troy wedding arc (in 1984) during a conversation between Mal & Karen with Lilith.

You're up next Princess!

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.