Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Rod Stewart?!

My money would've been on Barry Manilow.

[Poke Joke]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, my guess COULD still be wrong [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I do love really strong winds. I feel it makes everything smell cleaner. Plus I call it "Flying Nun Weather".

I do not like Rod Stewart. Never thought he looked sexy or that he was that talented as a singer (albeit better than I could sing). And yet for a while (thankfully past now) I had some lines from Maggie May stuck in my head.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Gosh! Although the ocean and strong winds do go together, after all.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it really my turn? I forgot.

This afternoon, I:

1) Misplaced a set of headphones.

2) Lounged at the park.

3) Clipped The Sid's claws.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

It slipped my mind too until I recalled this thread suddenly.

Hmmm...

2) Lounged at the park.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Misplaced a set of headphones.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
3) Clipped The Sid's claws.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I did take a trip to Alberta Street Park, and dropped my headphones on the way out the door. Luckily mr_cleome found them on the steps when we returned home.

We had lunch (chicken tacos for him, a gyro for me) and did some walking and reading (Calvin & Hobbes for him, a Joseph Cornell art book for me).

I did clip The Sid's claws, on Friday. Always an exciting project. Basically, I wait until he's dozing on the bed and then sneak up from behind wielding the clippers. I can usually get at least half his claws before he's fully awake.

Kent's up!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Okay, then...

1. I cooked up a nice putanesca sauce with anchovies that should last for 2-3 meals over the next few days.

2. The bread I bought at the farmer's market the other day goes great with the hummus I bought last Monday.

3. Brekkie this morning was half a cannister of Pringles.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

1. I cooked up a nice putanesca sauce with anchovies that should last for 2-3 meals over the next few days.

--------------------

cleome46

I'll pick No 3.

Despite that, I can personally vouch for the healthful effects of the 30-day Pringles Diet.

[buys Size 2 bikini] [Styx]

[cashes great big endorsement check] [Lester Spiffany]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

2. The bread I bought at the farmer's market the other day goes great with the hummus I bought last Monday.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I did get the bread as listed, but didn't try the hummus on it until lunch today, well after this question was posted. Therefore at the time i had no way of knowing if it went together great or not. And, it goes together well enough, but nothing I'd be so ecstatic over.

The putanesca, one of my italian specialties, will be all gone by lunch tomorrow.

The Pringles was brekkie as i was feeling down and din't even get out of bed until noon that day.

Quis has it!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. I have resisted putting on the heat

2. Contrary to my diet, I had 2 pieces of cake today.

3. I was almost run over by a bicyclist today, but it would have been partially my fault.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.