Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » 2 True Statements, 1 Lie (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: 2 True Statements, 1 Lie
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Today I took the ferry from Oakland to San Francisco, passing under the Bay Bridge. Later on, I stopped for drinks at an outdoor cafe, also near the bridge

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis has it! The Salvadoran lunch was a few days beforehand, in the Mission District of San Fran, not Oakland.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight I have eaten:

1) Grapes
2) Carrots
3) Yogurt

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

3) Yogurt
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm going to have to start wearing my tin foil hat again, because Kent is reading my mind.

I did not have yogurt tonight.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

[LOL]

1. I met up with someone from another online comics forum for dinner tonight, someone whom I had never met in real life before.
2. My current Sheridan hotel for my final three nights of this trip is nicer than my first hotel, but not as nice as the Best Western I spent one night (the previous night).
3. I had bread pudding for dessert, with a caramel and Jameson sauce, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

2. My current Sheridan hotel for my final three nights of this trip is nicer than my first hotel, but not as nice as the Best Western I spent one night (the previous night).

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

3. I had bread pudding for dessert, with a caramel and Jameson sauce, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Quis has it out of the gate again! My dessert that night was a brownie with ice cream. The dessert described had been the night before... A rare instance of me having dessert at all, let alone two nights in a row! Go Quis!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1) My favorite type of weather is really strong winds.

2) My favorite singer is Rod Stewart.

3) My favorite vacation site is that the ocean.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3) My favorite vacation site is at the ocean.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

[Bump]

And as I am sure people will figure out, by bumping this it is true that my favorite vacation site is the ocean. When I was growing up, every Saturday in the summer, we would go to my grandmother's, do some chores, have lunch, then go to the beach.

[ September 16, 2012, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I don't suppose I can guess again, huh? [Razz]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It's been so long, go for it.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

1) My favorite type of weather is really strong winds.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.