Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I shouldn't do this since I forgot to ask last time, but since I know off the top of my head (it's from the ep where Willow gets a sex change, as it were, isn't it?), it's Aquaman.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
It is Aquaman. Take it, Reboot.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot? Do I have to stage another coup?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
do it!

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Coup! Coup!

Um, actually, let's give Reboot a little more time. I have a question that I don't know the answer to, so I'll ask it while we are waiting for Reboot.

How many ordinary humans did Buffy kill? Caleb was human, I think, but not ordinary. The only one I can think of was Gwendolyn Post. Buffy didn't really kill her, I guess, but she did cut off her arm which had the Glove on Minagen which resulted in Post's death. Any others?

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Flip.

I don't have a Q handy, so whosoever wants it can ask one.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lancesrealm:
How many ordinary humans did Buffy kill?

Those blind guys that were killing potentials were human weren't they? She mighta killed a few of those.

And did she kill any of those knights who were out to destroy the Key? I think she might've in battle, but I'm not sure.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
She threw that zoo guy into the Hyena pit...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I watched "Spiral" a few days ago, and Buffy did bury an axe in one guy's chest. Also, the lead Byzantium knight said he had lost 10 men, so she certainly did kill some normal people.

Since the floor is open, I'll ask a question.

Only 2 episodes of Buffy show the episode's title. What are they? First person to post both gets to ask the next question.

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Once More with Feeling and maybe the Body?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

One right, one wrong...
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Once More With Feeling is certainly right. Erm.... Welcome To The Hellmouth?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

nope...the other episode is from season 7.
lancesrealm
amiable

another hint..this episode is the only episode in which Xander does not appear.
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.