Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. An award winning 2000 lb watermelon on it's way back from the 1st Annual Boston Watermelon Growers Championship has just rolled off the back off it's flatbed truck and on to you. It was seedless.

I wish I could come up with a billion dollar idea for an internet business.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: Marc Cuban makes a billion dollars off your idea, buys the White Sox and turns them into the Yankees.

I wish I could make up my mind between going to Stratford, seeing a show and doing a bit of touring or staying home and going to the new Polish restaurant and doing other local things.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Halfway between Stratford and the Polish restaurant you made up your mind to wear women's undergarments, eat only raw onions and live in the burned out hull of a '68 VW camper. Congratulations on your freedom from indecision.

I wish I could write a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem that most math undergrads could understand.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Halfway between Stratford and the Polish restaurant you made up your mind to wear women's undergarments, eat only raw onions and live in the burned out hull of a '68 VW camper. Congratulations on your freedom from indecision.

I wish I could write a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem that most math undergrads could understand.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You right a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem that most math undergrads understand. Of course no one else, including you, has any idea what it means.

I wish all Legion Worlders lived in the same city.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Welcome to Waveland, Mississippi. We're all crowded into 5 FEMA trailers. Hey, Ram Boy! Watch it with the hands!

I wish at least one more Legion Worlder would move to Washington, DC.

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Ram Boy (and his gropey little hands) have now moved to Washington, D.C. and into your home. Unfortunately, because he left his business behind, you'll be responsible for his upkeep.(word is he's very high maintenance and insists on being served breakfast in bed....everyday)

I wish (this) Legion World was a television reality series.

Lad Boy

Granted: You're fired!

I wish I had a bottle of Snapple Tangerine White Tea.

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, I have one right here for you Lad Boy, now just get on a plane and fly over here to Scotland to collect it. (let's hope that I don't get thirsty and drink it before you arrive though)

Wish I could fly!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: You can fly but as you're entering DC airspace to drop off Lad Boy's "Snapple Tangerine White Tea" your "identify friend or foe" is still set on Gaelic and you get an ICBM right in your haggis.

I wish I knew a program for converting pdf files into word documents.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have a program to translte pdf files into word documents. The program takes ten years to run and you cannot run any other programs while it is translating.

I wish Bill Gates would give me 10 million dollars.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Bill Gates has just given you 10 million dollars with the sole proviso that you don't spend any of it until 2085.

I wish for a shiny new spaceship, Nasty Genie. Nothing clunky. Oh yhea, and with AC.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have a beautiful, sleek, air-conditioned spaceship. Now, considering how much gasoline costs these days, can you imagine how much it would cost to tank up this baby?

I wish I could travel back in time to see Richard Burton, Julie Andrews and Robert Goulet perform Camelot on Broadway.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

December 15, 1960 -- you loved the show; unfortunately you were on Staten Island the next morning when this happened.

I wish I'd seed the WSC's Macbeth this season.

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You "seed" Macbeth. Now all the actresses are pregnant and sue you for paternity.

I wish I had a secretary to do all my dirty work for me.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.