Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you're now so extremely optimistic about romantic relationships, that your idea of a first date is moving in together. Good luck with that, you ol' love muffin you.

I wish I werz a reely gud speller.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Du fehlbuchstabierst nie ein Wort -- auf Deutsch.

I wish I could speak German fluently.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can speak German fluently in a high pitched girly voice.

I wish I had a magic window in my apartment that let some of the cool air of winter in during the summer and some of the warm air of summer in during the winter.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted: In the summer your magic window lets in cool air with a rotting-flesh aroma from a New Jersey meat-packing plant. In the winter you get the warm sulfur-laden exhaust of a Mississippi paper mill.

i wish I had a pristine copy of Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #205.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, it is sealed in a block of Lucite so as to remain in pristine condition.

I wish I had two BMW Z4 Roadsters, One in Montego Blue Metallic and one in Bright Red Non-Metallic

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

At 1:18 scale, your new Z4s will be perfectly sized for any of your friends from Imsk.
 -

I wish my father had never sold his '57 Bel Air, 64 1/2 Mustang and '65 Bonneville and that they had all been maintained in show-car condition, without, say the benefit of being encased in lucite or some other substance that would prevent me from being able to drive them, and that, furthermore, I could drive them whenever I wished for the rest of my life, which will not be ending for at least 45 years.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, and to maintian them in show-car condition, you need to spend $100,000 per month on each car. Do you really think I would use the same nasty trick twice?

I wish I could have all the clothes I want in the style and color I want for free.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted: You look great in the new wardrobe. Those colors make your eyes dazzle. Too bad all the shirts and jackets have "Kick Me" signs permanently sewn into their backs.

I wish attractive, personable, scantily clad men would take advantage of the recent price reductions and buy the three new homes built at the end of our street

[ August 06, 2007, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Brick, Brock and Brody, three underwear models from the Personable Male Modeling Agency have just bought the three new homes. It might be worth noting that their three psychotically jealous supermodel girlfriends, Slinka, Vinka and Evil Gretchen will be moving in with them.

I wish I had tickets to the Oprah Winfrey Show.

Lad Boy

You have tickets to the show; the taping starts in 5 minutes, but you're on the observation floor of the Hancock Center and the elevators aren't working.

I wish Brick, Block and Brody would hurry back from the airport from which they just sent Slinka, Vinka and Evil Gretchen off onto year-long, on-location photo-shoots for feature stories in Antarctic Life magazine.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, Brick, Brock, & Brody are hurrying back from the airport (they need to do some shirtless yardwork pronto) when the rear tire in their SUV blows, sending them skidding through the guardrail and into a ditch. The three are thrown from the vehicle (being too macho to wear seatbelts). They survive the crash, but all will be in full body casts for the next 9 months. It will take another 5 months for them to get back into shape once the body casts are removed.

I wish that I will throughly enjoy this last Harry Potter book

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You'll enjoy it so much, every other book you'll ever read will be a majorly depressing disappointment; you'll give up reading entirely.

I wish summer humidity didn't bother me as much as it does.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. You're now a female Red howler monkey from the Amazon Rainforest. Hot muggy weather doesn't faze you at all. By the way here's your mate Jo-Jo.......

-

.....humidity makes him lusty.

I wish I had a monkey.

[ July 19, 2007, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Lad Boy

You have a monkey, with buerre blanc and a side of grilled asparagus. You wish you'd had the pork tenderloin.

I wish I could read the first six Harry Potter books tonight.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
the sun will never rise, ever again - you have all the time in the world to read them "tonight."

I wish people got along and respected each other's diferences.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.