Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 3 (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 3
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember this was a great scene but lets see if I can remember who was there specifically.

Saturn Girl
Cosmic Boy
Lightning Lad
Dawnstar
Wildfire
Timberwolf

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl
Cosmic Boy
Lightning Lad
Wildfire
Timber Wolf
Shadow Lass

I don't know this reference. Where can I find info on it, please?

[Pulsar Stargrave]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
They were the Adult Legion, right?

Cosmic Man
Lightning Man
Saturn Woman
Matter-Eater Man
Dream Woman
Chameleon Man

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
KK, It was at the conclusion of the Superman/Batman arc with the LSV, about 5 years ago. The 60s-style Adult Legion cameo at the end. I haven't read it since it came out, so let's see what I can remember:

Dream Woman
Cosmic Man
Lightning Man
Saturn Woman
Element Man
Chameleon Man

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Eryk has the answer.

That scene is my favourite thing in Loeb's Superman/Batman arc - I don't remember where the mainstream Legion of Super-Heroes was at the time, but I remember thinking that I wouldn't mind reading more about this version of things.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

During the Adventure, two different lists of the permanent members of the Legion Espionage Squad were given in two different letter columns, in response to reader questions. These lists differed in that one member mentioned in the first list was replaced by another member in the second list.

Name the Legionnare who was dropped, and the replacement.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Saturn Girl dropped for Duo Damsel
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Got it right off the bat.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Groovy! When I first read the Legion, I began with issues of Adventure and remember the letters page explaining Saturn Girl was in the Espionage Squad, which has always fascinated me. Duo Damsel was a lucky guess influenced by the fact that I knew she was in it later in the reboot.

Er, now I have to come up with a question. Jillikers.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Scott Taylor of Portland, TX created which groovy Legion character?
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Nightwind

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

nope
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Lamprey
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Nailed it [Yes]
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Blast, picked the wrong one. I knew it was one of that gang from LSH # 272/283.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.