Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Of course, you can see what any Legion Worlder is doing at any time. Of course, they can also see you, you dog, you! [Wink]

I wish I could make people who annoy me disappear.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, the loss of all those annoying people means that the taxpayer base has been decimated beyond any possible repair. Goodbye, public libraries! [snif!]

I wish that I could turn out better-quality writing a lot faster.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disdemona
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disdemona   Email Disdemona         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now the newest, fastest mass printing press available at HarperCollins!

I wish that my cats would stop clawing everything in my house to shreds.

--------------------
Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here?

From: Fort McMurray, AB | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Enjoy your new concrete furniture.

I wish I wasn't such a slob.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are, however, so OC about neatness now that you go through 24-36 roommates a year. They start an internet page about neat freaks and name it after you.

I wish my allergies would vanish forever.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Forever being a relative term, of course. But hey! They were gone for a whole three months!

I wish my high school experience had been more like Glee.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!
But that also means you haven't graduated HS yet, let alone college or grad school - but you're still your current age. Life may be like Glee, but it's also oddly like Strangers With Candy.

I wish my historiography paper had written itself while I was visiting home.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! It's title is; "In China, the Classic of History is one of the Five Classics of Chinese classic texts and one of the earliest narratives of China. The Spring and Autumn Annals, the official chronicle of the State of Lu covering the period from 722 BCE to 481 BCE, is among the earliest surviving Chinese historical texts to be arranged on annalistic principles. It is traditionally attributed to Confucius. The Zuo Zhuan, attributed to Zuo Qiuming in the 5th century BCE, is the earliest Chinese work of narrative history and covers the period from 722 BCE to 468 BCE. Zhan Guo Ce was a renowned ancient Chinese historical compilation of sporadic materials on the Warring States Period compiled between the 3rd and 1st centuries BCE." and when printed it is 9478 pages long and weighs 32.4 lbs. It's also written in the chinese alphabet of the time frame it covers on rice parchment.

P.S. No Professors at your school are capable of translating it, so...

I wish I knew an easy way to lose 50 lbs.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You now know how to bet (and lose) on British gambling sites, where each lost bet of 50 pounds sterling loses you about $80.

I wish I managed my money better.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Granted! In fact, you're so legendary for your skills at money management that you've been tapped by the Governor of your home state to serve as Treasurer for the next several years...

...or, until the citizens, enraged at roads being bulldozed and streetlights being extinguished because the state is flat broke, decide to take their mad out on you; because they can't get their hands on the previous Treasurer since his timely flight to Cancun for a permanent "retreat."

I wish my feet didn't hurt all the damn time.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! Now they hurt all the blessed time.

I wish that I weren't such a wallflower at parties.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You danced all night long and had a marvelous time. But at your age, honey? Oh my. You're now spending the day soaking those poor tired feet. Those corns are going to be there for weeks.

I wish my dog would quit bringing rocks into the house.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Now, instead of rocks, he's bringing in...severed penises! [gasp] [Eek!]

I wish I had a job so good I'd never, ever want to quit it.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Oh, by the way... you're fired.

I wish my beard wasn't so scratchy.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! You beard is soft, smooth and luxurious. Total strangers can't help themselves but to touch it. Soon there will be crowds surrounding your house. Every time you walk out the door, you'll be mobbed by people who want to touch your beard.

I wish Ex would post a pic of himself with said beard.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.