Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » LOST - season 3 BE WARNED!!! (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  38  39  40   
Author Topic: LOST - season 3 BE WARNED!!!
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I was kind of hoping Adam and Eve were connected to Nikki and Paulo. With all the time travel stuff.

Something big's coming up for Sun in a few eps, CJ, two or three weeks I think. Hell of a mess she's in. If the baby's Jin's then she's dying, if it's not, then they're going to know it was conceived when Jin was infertile. Or at least, we're going to know.

Kate was worrying about Sun, she should be worrying about herself. I'm totally against the idea that Kate's pregnant, but after that news, she ought to be thinking about the possibility. (Unless Sawyer's got a stash of condoms hidden somewhere, I think his sex life just took a downturn. [LOL] Although the promo would indicate otherwise.)

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the traitor will turn out to be Kate. Remember, when she Jack and Swayer were captured -Jack was in the bunker, Swayer went into the bear cage and Kate got cleaned up and had a nice brunch with Ben on the beach. Next we see her go into the opposite cage.

I think Kate will be the big snake and that she is playing everyone.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, Kate as the uber-traitor would be interesting. It would also finally pay off the whole "she's dangerous/don't trust her" stuff from the Pilot.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Some big answers, if you're looking between the lines...

I was right, I was right, Juliet's the snake! Or since this is Lost, A snake. My wife was pissed!

I don't think there's any question Sayid is on to her.

Some bigger picture stuff:

1. Juliet know, via the files demanded by Ben, everything WE know, if not more, as illustrated by her comments to Sawyer and Sayid. Talk about a viper in the nest! Will she be the machina through which all of the Losties secrets will be revealed to each other? That certainly was her function when she made sure Kate knew that Jack knew that Kate "knew" (in the Biblical sense) Sawyer. Could get a little spicy around here...

2. If, as Ben seemed to intimate, there is something on the island that could "cure cancer," what is it? Shouldn't it be the same thing that healed Locke's legs, and is NOT healing Ben? Is that thing connected to inability to have children? If so, no freaking wonder they wanted Juliet. So, I'm thinking about all of these Others shooting each other, and I start to wonder....are they really dead? In many cases, Others don't seem to have a problem getting shot or shooting others. How far do the healing powers of the island go?

3. Jack is a CHUMP. All the time. No wonder he fell for Kate, a con artist. He has not been shown in a single relationship with a woman in which he has not ended up as a CHUMP. Thai girl, wife, Juliet, Kate...Come to think of it, many male characters on the island are chumps--Sawyer over and over again, Locke to his daddy and undercover cops, etc. His only hope to NOT look like a complete idiot is for him to be in on it, and judging from Juliet's conversation with Ben, that isn't the case.

4. Ethan, although dead, is still creepy.

5. Juliet's lover is the guy killed by dead cop lady? But we don't see any reaction on Juliet's part...And she glossed over when Hurley mentioned Ethan (Hurley gettin' a little gangsta on us, with the implied threat to Juliet--last time one of you was around, we WHACKED him!)--what does she really think about the people she's around? Is Jack right about how bad she wants to get off the island? It's been set up that way. If it's true, then she's got to know that Ben still represents her best hope to get off the island, even though he's a duplicitous bastard.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Kate? She's sure been through the wringer via the Others, so if so she's a better actress than I would have thought...

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
well i guess i'm not going to get the inside INFO from my friend Marsha !!

this is the email i got from her today ........

[ No spoilers my friend! That would result in instant unemployment!!

Hope you're well.

Marshaxx ]

oh well !! just one more week till her 1st episode !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Juliet's not the snake. The snake won't be revealed until the season finale. We already know Juliet's up to something.

I don't think Kate's knowingly working with the Others. I doubt she'd go back for Jack if she was. I did have a theory that the guy Kate thought was her dad was working for Dharma and he let them do something to her that turned her into a killer. So she could be brainwashed or something.

The title of the finale is Through the Looking Glass, apparently. It's going to be a Click Here For A SpoilerJack flashback.

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm SOOOOoooo jealous of you Matthew!

It is SO cool that you know someone who is about to be in this excellent show! I just hope she ends up being a character we all like and not another Nikki/Paulo... or things could get uncomfortable around here. j/k [Wink]

I'm still loving Lost like nothing else on television but I wasn't as blown away by the latest episode as a lot of other people seem to have been. Juliet has totally rocketed up into being one of my favourite characters but unless I missed something I didn't really think the latest episode told us anything that new about her, or the island.

Still a fun ep though, with some great lines and a killer ending!

Now bring on some Charlie, writers! Can't believe he hasn't had a single flashback all season!

[ April 13, 2007, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Blacula ]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

His is coming up. The week before the finale, I think.

There's some really interesting info from an interview with Yujin Kim (Sun) here. It's a real mind bender. It seems that she and Daniel Dae Kim were given different info about who the baby's father is. In the interview Click Here For A SpoilerKim says that in a way they were both told the right answer. [Confused]

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i hate juliette. i hope kate isnt through dishing out dislocated shoulders...unless that was a lie? see!!! i hate her!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Now bring on some Charlie, writers! Can't believe he hasn't had a single flashback all season!

Given that he's currently under threat of death, and characters generally have flashback episodes when they die, I'm not sure we should be so eager for a Charlie episode...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Hmm, that E interview suggest that Click Here For A SpoilerBen get's the final flashback.

I like Juliet, but I'm hoping Kate gets another go at her anyway. [Big Grin] I don't like Kate being overshadowed.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Did they ever mention where Juliet got the sperm to inseminate her sister? Just curious cuz on this show, you never know...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
Hmm, that E interview suggest that Click Here For A SpoilerBen get's the final flashback.

that would be really cool. especially since i dont like jack

i'm actually more addicted to this show now after all the criticism that its not going anywhere.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

I think I am, too. [Big Grin] And I'm not a Jack fan, either. At all. Unfortunately, there is going to be another Jack flashback. A lot of people aren't happy about him getting three when so many have only gotten one, but TPTB seem to think this one's important.

I've read comments that Lost is going to go all Lord of the Flies this season. I'd count that as a spoiler, but I think they've said that every season. [Smile] Still, it sounds like people are going to have to choose sides. If so, it should be interesting to see who ends up where. (Some people think Jack would make a better villain than a hero.)

--------------------

This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  38  39  40   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.