Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » LOST - season 3 BE WARNED!!! (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  38  39  40   
Author Topic: LOST - season 3 BE WARNED!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Good episode.

My prediction:

Click Here For A SpoilerJuliet ends up siding with the Losties, and betrays Ben as far as whatever he's got planned.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope you're right.

In that promo Sun said something about not trusting "him." For some reason, the way she said it makes me wonder if we should be trusting her. She can't be working for the Others, though, because she killed one of them. Then again, so did Juliet...

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
damn them! I finally felt like I could exhale because they were showing the viewing audience all the trials that this person had gone thru, thus finally allowing myself to fully enjoy the feelings of affection I'd been supressing all this time... and then they slammed us with that ending.

<shakes fist in air>

[Smile]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You just need to learn to love the bad guys. [Razz]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well at least I got my answer as to how Juliet happened to have the key.

And some of the Others backstory has shot down my theory on the island. It's good to know Ben has always been a jerk. I think EDE's on the right track with Juliet and where her allegiance will end up.

A good story, but dagnabbit gimme some Sun!

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, did this ep give me bad dreams (mothers/babies dying). Very good, though. Normally, I have little interest in blondes, but I love Juliet more with each episode.

I have a question, reflecting my ignorance of the details revealed early in the show before I started watching. Did Rousseau give birth to Alex on the island, or before? If it was on the island, it puts a lie to what Juliet said about the island's "no baby" policy, but is consistent with Juliet's "it happens at conception" statement in the flashback with Linus on the rocks. Maybe Juliet and Ethan were trying to figure out why Claire WASN'T dying, rather than stopping her FROM dying.

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
At the end when they showed Juliet look away all tense like, I thought the camera was going to pan out and show the reason for the tenseness was because Sayid was staring her down, seemingly onto her.
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by doublechinner:
I have a question, reflecting my ignorance of the details revealed early in the show before I started watching. Did Rousseau give birth to Alex on the island, or before?

She mentioned bringing her baby, so we're led to believe Alex wasn't born there.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... I was thinking Rousseau was pregnant when she crashed on the island. I could be wrong, though.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Women die during pregnancy? Bad news for Sun...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Yeah Doc, there was a brief moment where Kate looked at Sun when Juliet told her and Jack about that. Jin doesn't know yet, does he?
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmm... I was thinking Rousseau was pregnant when she crashed on the island. I could be wrong, though.

If she was born there, that would explain why the Others took Alex. She was an unusual birth.
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, I just looked it up on lostpedia. She was seven months pregnant when she crashed.

Ben was apparently born on the island as well, if he "lived there all his life". It may imply that the inability to have children is a recent thing.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
This was a GREAT episode, I thought. Right up there with the very best of the entire saga! I liked how they answered questions we forgot we even had.

(Now if they'd just solve the mystery of Adam and Eve in the pool by the caves...)

And how awesome was it that they referenced / Juliet actually went back to the caves from season 1???

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great ep.

Perhaps if the having babies problem is a recent thing, it has to do with the 'incident' that the Dharma stuff always refers to (Cerebus going rogue, the original Hatch problem, etc.)?

Kippers, the writers have confirmed that they will play into Adam and Eve eventually, maybe even in the final season.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  38  39  40   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.