Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i'm really enjoying 'Big Wheel' by Tori Amos !!

i also love the video featuring her 5 alter egos !!

Matthew.

Wow, I haven't heard anything from her since Songs From the Choirboy Hotel. I YouTube 'd this, and it's a great little song. I checked out the video you mentioned-- pretty cool-- and the link is a clip of her performing Big Wheel on an American late-night show, The (duh [Smile] ) Late, Late Show. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Matthew! And yes, she's definitely a M.I.L.F.! [Evil] [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's because she's a redhead Pov. At least she was last time I saw her. Always added to her hotness factor.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Yeah. [Drool]

But she wears different colored wigs for the alter egos Matthew mentions in the video; the redheaded one is still the hottest. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
My latest favorite song is Le Disko by Shinny Toy Guns

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
LOVE that song! It was a free iTunes download a while back. Sucks me all the way back to the 80s... Depeche Mode-alicious!

The new Ryan Adams album is great--"Two" is the song that I can't get out of my head..."It takes two when it used to take one..." Tell me about it, brother.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I caught a band last night opening for Magnolia Electric (ME wasn't all that great tho'.)

GHOST BUFFALO on MySpace

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And my current favourite tune, getting me all jiggly...

SEXY PANDA on YouTube

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
CHOCOLATE RAIN [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
CHOCOLATE RAIN [Wink]

Don't make me ban you before I go Lash.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful Girls (Suicidal) by Sean Kingston... uber-catchy.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Pov

I just watched the video premiere for Stay by Sugarland on this week's CMT Top 20. Very simple, beautiful and powerful. It hit me harder than I would've expected. Not a song I'd normally relate to, but... [sigh]

...Stoopid sexy/sensitive Jennifer Nettles... [choke] [sob]

[ September 09, 2007, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie is a recent guilty pleasure of mine.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm enjoying "The Unthinking Majority" and its video. It's the first song off System of a Down's Serj Tankian's upcoming solo album "Elect the Dead". The album will be out on 10/23.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
"Love Today," by Mika!!!

(continuing the Mika shoutout)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Silverchair - Tomorrow

I know, the song is like 12 years old but been hearing it a lot lately and just like the sound. Reminds me of the 70's for some reason.

This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.