Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Your latest favorite song (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Your latest favorite song
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Another song I'm enjoying (and yes, I always am behind times when it comes to "new" songs) is "Unwritten". Don't know the singers name but she has a wonderful voice.

That one was really catchy!

re: Chris Cornell... the former SNL guy? I saw him sing and rap a couple of times during his SNL tenure... he was always surprisingly good.

SNL? Not sure who you are thinking of Lash. Chris Cornell founded Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden and Audioslave. This is his second solo album since he parted ways with Audioslave earlier this year. Believe me, there is no rap involved. Not my cup of tea.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL Lash is thinking of Chris Parnell- VERY different guy.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
The NARNIA RAP rules! [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Young Norris used his hands and his feet
And he kicked and he punched with his hands and his feet
He also ran and he jumped in the air
He was younger so he didn't even care
Way before his Hollywood fame
He slapped and punched and he saw the famed name and he was known as Master Chuck
His last name was Norris and his first name was Chuck

[Wink]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I realized my error about 1 minute after I posted and had the post deleted... unfortunately, not quickly enough for Scoots to quote it and ruin my hard-rawk cred! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

[ROTFLMAO]

[Hug] 's to Lashie! [LOL]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Lash. But at least your indie-rawk cred is still intact. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Say Anything- WOW (I Can Get Sexual Too}

[ROTFLMAO]

And they got The freakin' FONZ in the video!

"I called her on the phone and she--" [Love] [Devil]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
Kingston Calypso -- Byron Lee & The Dragonaires
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mark Ronson - Valerie (Zutons cover with Amy Winehouse)
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have to Leave It (Kleerup remix)
Rooney - When Did Your Heart Go Missing
Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL- Shout Out Louds is a favourite. Glad to hear I'm not alone there.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Check out Scott Simon and his cover of 'Umbrella'.

Also Youth Group cover of 'Forever Young'.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I love Rhianna's "Umbrella." Honestly, it's better when I watch the video.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gwen Stefani - Now That You Got It (Remix with Damien Marley). Actually I like the original version too but the remix is very summery.
Feist - Sealion (Chromeo Remix). The remix comes with the itunes version of her new album. It's groovy!
Troy Bonnes - Crime. Cool and moody track.
Calvin Harris - The Girls. This song is hilarious! Is it Cobie's theme?
Manic Street Preachers - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough Feat. Nina Persson. I love the Cardigans and I think Nina guest vocals on this one.

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like Chris Daughtrys latest song "Its not over"
And ive also been listening to the Red Hots alot lately.

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.