Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 77)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*gasps*

Kent... good to see you... (choke) Wish it had been... (cough) under... better... circumstances...

(collaspes yet again)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
EGADS!!! TWO LMBers Down!!!!! DOC JUAN WHERE ARE YOU!!!! Quickly to 'Medicus:whatever number it is since the last time we destroyed it'. And i guess i'll have to find another few of those lightning rods.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn the Red Bee and his venomous honey poision! More LMBers are suffering!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait, they've eaten something bad?!? I have just the thing to fix them up....Me!!!! You see even for a Bismollian I'm a little odd. Not only can I eat anything, but I can focus on a person and allow THEM to eat anything.
So if I concentrate on the poisonous honey.....

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
... starting... to... feel... better...

don't... stop...trying,...anta...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I never. Poison honey in my café? What luck Antacid Lass stopped by! I hope everyone is okay.

And once that Red Bee is caught, I'm going to sue the stinger off him.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Elastic Lad] [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Feeling much better. Thanks to everyone who sent - I mean meant to send - flowers and "get well" cards. sigh.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent, Kent I saw you clearly there for a moment, you were on my side, tell me is everything alright? Have you and the others found the potion yet?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The potion? THE potion? The one you hinted Pov has?

This MUST become the new priority!

Pov, where are you?!?

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, antacidlass!

Hey, maybe the potion is the beer I'm drinking!

*hic*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........................

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
whats all this about a potion?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The potion that brought Faraway back to life.
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The battle continues amongst the smouldering ruins of Cramers outdoor dinning area.

Matlock is faster and more agile than Hrun and can block most of the Barbarians blows, but every so often Hrun lands a massive sword blow against Matlock Shields which sends him crashing over into the wreckage of the tables and chairs.

Clank Clank goes the coffee pot on Hruns leg as he presses home the attack.

why is Hrun fighting with Matlock? why does he have a coffee pot on his leg? dont ask it wont make sense but

See the start of the battle here

[ June 29, 2005, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Hrun the Barbarian ]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
What can I do? I don't want to have to fight my own son! On the other hand the bloodlust is on him, which I can scarce blame him for. I can't keep this shield up any longer or I'm not going to have to shave in the morning, forget retiring.

***sigh***

There's only one thing to do, I guess...

<whips Security Office pretzel maker around by the cord, catching Hrun squarely in the chest leading both tumbling headlong outside into the mud and the blood and the beer.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.