Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Superman/Batman #14 surprise (spoilers) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Superman/Batman #14 surprise (spoilers)
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Originally posted by BrucePristine at the DCMB.

http://www.dccomics.com/pdfs/dcuniverse/supbm14.pdf

Spoiler space

Superman and Batman abducted as children by the Adventure-era LSV?? Way cool.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If I remember the solicitation correctly some kind of time change takes place because of the Darkseid storyline. B&S rule Earth with an iron fist it said.

I wonder if the Legion will figure into this as a way to fix time?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna have to buy that now...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
With the exception of the Robin/Superboy issue the series has been, IMO, consistently good.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
The thing I like about this series is that it is more than just Superman and Batman on adventures. It's Superman and Batman guest-starring the whole DC Universe. despite some flaws, its been a fun one to read.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It's the comic equivalent of a summer popcorn movie. You just sit back and enjoy the spectacle and not worry so much about whether or not it makes sense.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
this is a cool idea !!! can't wait to see how this story plays out !!!

and i too, have enjoyed this title so far !!! it one of my favourites each month !!!

and i can't wait to see more of CARLOS PACHECO's artwork !!! his MEKT looks great !!! very much like the early 80's GIFFEN version !!! with the lightining "effect" !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone else notice that this "Cosmic King" has magnetic powers, not transmutation?

Yeah, great lightning effect. Too bad we can't see if Mekt has a mustache. I love that smarmy mustache.

[ June 26, 2004, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Tromium Crystal ]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, did Superman/Batman #11 come out already? I see it in the "This Week" selection of last week's comics, but I don't think my store got any (or else they didn't pull it for me).
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Is the Supergirl storyline over yet? If so what happened?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
It was still going as of the end of #10. Not sure whether or not it concluded in #11, but probably not.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by UTS:
It was still going as of the end of #10. Not sure whether or not it concluded in #11, but probably not.

It wasn't scheduled to end until #12 from what I remember. And it sure wasn't over with #10. As for #11, I haven't picked up my books so I don't know if it did get released this week.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Just checked. #11 is scheduled for July 7 and #12 for July 21. And #12 is listed as the penultimate chapter in the 6 part saga. So the Supergirl storyline ends with #13.
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
hair looks good!

[Lightning Lord - Post-Boot]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
wait a pluberry-picking parsec!

babysitting! for at least fifteen years! i just know those other two will try to stick me with super-diaper duty. "oh, mekt, you have a younger brother and sister, you know how to do it!" forget it!

someone foil this plot!

[Lightning Lord - Post-Boot]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.