Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest! (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest!
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I thought it was an okay tune. Coulier's mouth trumpet sounded like a mouth trumpet, though. It's still a better mouth trumpet than I could make. I think it was all the creative drama leading up to the song that I found amusing. I don't recall being able to pick out Jordan's squawkings on the completed track. I'm sure he can hit a note, when he's trying. I hope he can, at least.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*choke*

What happened to the thread I picked and why did it never get highlighted?

I should have never picked a non-Cobalt statue thread...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobes, I'm highlighting your thread right now. Lash will have to wait to highlight random old threads. [Razz]

But hey, the way everybody keeps bumping stuff are there even any old threads left?!? By now Page 47 is stuff that we were posting on last weekend.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, now that that's done, we need to restore some order to this thread!

Cobie is up now, tomorrow shall be Misty (I think she earned it), and then the next day will be a random thread of Lash's choosing for amusing me with the "Lou Help!!!" marquee!

Misty, start thinking about what thread you want put up tomorrow!

Sorry I had to go being all forceful like that, but somebody's gotta keep ya'll in line!

Carry on with the insanity...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
my pick

I hope people respond to it.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Cool beans! It shall be done!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

Lash!!!

We need a new thread to highlight! Pick one!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Me? Jillikers! Okay, I'll take care of it...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash is the man, he can handle everything, except maybe me. [Wink]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.