Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest!
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I remember when Gary highlighted "The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid" thread for me a year ago! [Big Grin] Thanks again, Gary!

Wasn't it him that moved it to SPHQ too tho? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, there was that really amusing time that ..um STU and I were ...um hehehehehe at this --------place. and we had ordered two, - no three um um um oh what are they called? no no don't tell me.... Long Eye.. Lond Isles.... Long John... oh no that was some place else.... Oh yeah Vodka Gimlets. We were sitting around when someone (I forget who) said "It's closing time gentlemen!" And MLLASH started laughing. So I started laughing and the next thing you know we we walking down the street. And the police officer said we were drunk, but the joke was on him because he only arrested the llama. Whenever I think of that night, I just laugh and laugh. Well I guess you had to be there.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I nominate Miss T LMB Comet so everyone can get their daily dose of Legion news!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no amusing anecdote, but I'd like to see the Pictures of Members thread (which is now languishing on Page Nine) highlighted for awhile so more of you might be persuaded to share your pictures with the group!

Pretty please...

[ September 28, 2004, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Loser Logan ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N'Chaka
Hero of Mercury!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N'Chaka           Edit/Delete Post     
mE AM TELL AMUSING ANECDOTE ABOUT bIZARRO nO. 1: bIZARRO WALK INTO BAR. hIM ORDER DRINK. hIM FORGET bIZARROS NOT BE ABLE TO GET DRUNK!

hA hA hA! mE AM FUNNY!

From: Mercury | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
bIZARRO nO. 1 walked into a bar. Damage to the bar is estimated at $14,000.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
And Loser Lad is the winner! Your selected thread will be highlighted later this evening!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, the pictures of members. There were a lot of good times there.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Hah! Feh to the rest of you!

Your usage of the word "feh" amuses me!
I humbly admit that I stole it from Rhino! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I nominate Kid Primes room to be highlighted for the day since he is our new and beloved leader.

(Is it too obvious that I am sucking up right now?)

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Cobie, I'll award tonight's prize to you since you were honest! Pick your thread!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] What did the Raggedy Ann doll say to the Pinocchio doll while they were lying in a heap in the toy box?

Lie, dammit! Lie!!! [Triad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You're a serious contender for tomorrow, Miss T!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Then I humbly pick the Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid! Just b/c I like getting all cocky and arrogant and stuff to get people riled up [Wink] !

I'll bump it for you, Lash!

Kewl! Thanks!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.