Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: the "Get Your Thread Highlighted For a Day" contest!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, do I have to offer you a cigar? (my cigar?)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I'm not sure how amusing smoking is... will blowing rings be involved?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] Golly! The marquee Super Moby Dick is titter-worthy!

I choose STU's study - I haven't visited his magical manse in far too long.

I'll bump it up for you Lash. [Smile] [Triad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So let it be done at your request!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Seriously, I'd like to give it to Cru again for her shameless catering to my marquee madness, but she's already won once...

I'll have to try to tickle your funny bone another day then, Lashie Poo [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Hmmm... I'm not sure how amusing smoking is... will blowing rings be involved?

If that is what it takes to get a thread highlighted.... [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Now THAT amuses me! Pick your thread of choice, Quis, and it shall be highlighted this evening!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Quis never answered. Therefore, I have no choice but to choose a thread he might like to see featured FOR him.

I bet he'd enjoy seeing "wax poetic" featured... [Big Grin]

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
This one is usually "amusing" to some but it was kind of traumatic to me. I was feeding some ducks at a lake when I was about 5 years old and a rowdy goose & gander chased me for I don't know how long. I might have been for about 30 minutes.

If that's good enough please highlight my ActorLad's Cool Luau thread.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I hereby would like to see the Luau highlighted.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Quis never answered. Therefore, I have no choice but to choose a thread he might like to see featured FOR him.

I bet he'd enjoy seeing "wax poetic" featured... [Big Grin]

ACK!!!! Here I get to have a thread highlighted and missed my chance.

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
You'll live.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Quizzy, pick a thread now if you like and I'll feature it right away!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Quizzy, pick a thread now if you like and I'll feature it right away!

I pick this one Quislet's pick

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sorry, Quisimodo... see explanation on picked thread...

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.